• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thonsu Region Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • Hi there and welcome. I hope you like my offers. All offers which I give you there was legit. And i check them with the events currently released by Nintendo on Serebi Net site... So ok. What I have for ya. I AM NOT A CLONER. When new offers come I going to update first post here.

FOR TRADE
    - Germany Articuno
    - Latias (With Mega Stone and PokeRus)
    - Japanese Raikou
    - Japanese Creeselia
    - Zapdos (lvl 100)
    - Dream Radar Japanese Thundurus
    - Diancie (Japanese Event Diancie) Lvl 75
    - Japanese Reshiram
    - Starters Final evolutions (Without Torterra and Swampert) lvl 36-40

*OTHER OFFER*
    - Kyogre lvl 100. But only for Lugia or Keldeo.

LOOKING FOR
    - I'm open to negotiations. So give me offer. And I think about it.

FC? IGN?
    Look near my nickname.

BLACKLIST (Person which Offers I never take)
    - Shinyexploud - He make joke from me.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome. I hope you like my offers. All offers which I give you there was legit. And i check them with the events currently released by Nintendo on Serebi Net site... So ok. What I have for ye.

Hello, I've approved your thread for you. Happy trading!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok Dudes. Now i have new offers for trade...

- Suicune
    - Event JPN shiny Genesect
    - Event GER Shiny DIalga
    - Event JPN Shiny Arceus
    - Event Shiny Palkia
    - Event Shiny Metang
    - Keldeo
    - Hoopa JPN
    - JPN Reshiram with Pokerus
    - Event Shaymin.

What i want? Talk with me... If you give me good offer. Maybe you get your pokemon. Especialy now I searching for Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Zekrom.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Maybe also you want ALL Points of every stats, OT and Where I catch it and on what time? Oh. I know. Maybe I describe an way to get this pokemon all the way.

My pokemon do not have Perfect IV's. COme on... EVENT'S can't have perfect IV'S.... So?

I Selling mostly Event Pokemon. Suicune was get in Omega Ruby rom by Ring Portal...

Normal Abilities. Normal stats. Normall Iv's.

All you need only Perfect Iv's only?

Years
  • Maybe also you want ALL Points of every stats, OT and Where I catch it and on what time? Oh. I know. Maybe I describe an way to get this pokemon all the way.

My pokemon do not have Perfect IV's. COme on... EVENT'S can't have perfect IV'S.... So?

I Selling mostly Event Pokemon. Suicune was get in Omega Ruby rom by Ring Portal...

Normal Abilities. Normal stats. Normall Iv's.

All you need only Perfect Iv's only?

to be fair, events can have some perfect ivs. not perfect in every stat but maybe on some. aside from that, ORAS legendaries normally have 3 or more perfect ivs if im not mistaken. and I was just asking because other traders will also ask the same :)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • to be fair, events can have some perfect ivs. not perfect in every stat but maybe on some. aside from that, ORAS legendaries normally have 3 or more perfect ivs if im not mistaken. and I was just asking because other traders will also ask the same :)

For me the PERFECT IV's is not important. For True Trainer not Perfect IV's are main thing. But the moveset and tactic in battle.

Years
  • For me the PERFECT IV's is not important. For True Trainer not Perfect IV's are main thing. But the moveset and tactic in battle.

thats your opinion and I respect that. On my side (and probably others too) IVs are also part of strategy and getting the proper IVS to complement your team is a must. It was just a favor. no need to do it if you dont want to.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • thats your opinion and I respect that. On my side (and probably others too) IVs are also part of strategy and getting the proper IVS to complement your team is a must. It was just a favor. no need to do it if you dont want to.

When you can't use Pokemon, becouse it do not have perfect Iv's. You can't call yourself an trainer... Every pokemon is good. Key to victory is good tactic based on stats. Having perfect IV's is for noobs who do not want take harder challenges.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I think he is just trying to say that IV's can change the value of a Pokémon alot, thoughout the trade center people tend to list these to help the viewers notice what there value is - Just listing a Lv100 Zapdos doesn't mean much value wise to us, as it could potentially be 6IV EV'd Lv100 or just a plain Lv100 one.

On the other hand, what is the stats of your Kyogre, I have a spare Lugia?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I think he is just trying to say that IV's can change the value of a Pokémon alot, thoughout the trade center people tend to list these to help the viewers notice what there value is - Just listing a Lv100 Zapdos doesn't mean much value wise to us, as it could potentially be 6IV EV'd Lv100 or just a plain Lv100 one.

On the other hand, what is the stats of your Kyogre, I have a spare Lugia?

I'm sorry. But It was unactual... I have for trade that Pokemon in my latest post.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    If you still have that kyogre, i have a lugia.(only if the kyogre is blue pentagon)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back