• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of car do you want?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I don't know much about cars, to tell you the truth. But I would like a car with an audio jack so that I don't have to use my iTrip, because the radio cuts into it a lot, which kills my intense moments of flying down the highway blaring Pendulum out my windows.

A working AC would be nice too...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Mini Cooper John Works Cabrio.

I'd seriously be fine with any of the new Mini Cooper range, but since I get to pick, why not get the highest performance with convertible? :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 1985 Buick LeSabre Limited.
    Spoiler:

1989 Buick Estate Wagon
    Spoiler:

If for some reason I'm prohibited from getting a Buick:

1984 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency
    Spoiler:

1978 Mercury Grand Marquis
    Spoiler:

I want my big comfortable older sedan, and I refuse to let fuel mileage control my life!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't really care about cars, as long as it does all it's functions :) my car is nice, it's a 2009 and works well and it's cute and yellow.

but I adore vintage cars, especially ford mustangs. my friend's dad has one and I looooooove it!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I've always wanted a Red Corvette, but some of the other cars on here are pretty tempting...

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I want a car from the 70's, preferably in yellow and with wood paneling.

My favourite is the 1972 Buick Estate Wagon:
    Spoiler:

But I also like the 1976 Chevy Caprice:
    Spoiler:

And, if I were to get one without wood paneling, it'd probably be the 1977 Lincoln Continental:
    Spoiler:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I currently own a Mercedes C63 AMG, but I've been meaning to buy a new car. Also, a Mercedes. I love them. Most probably the new CLK or 2012 CLS63 AMG.

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • If money were not an issue, I'd get a hybrid SUV. I'm not sure which one, though. I have a Ford Escape which is a very nice vehicle, but I don't think I'd buy the hybrid because Ford is such an awful company.

So probably the Mazda Tribute or the Mercury Mariner.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    If I had the money to buy any car I wanted, and had the money to pay for its maintenance for the rest of my life, then without any doubt, it would be my most favourite car of all time -
    the Lamborghini Murcielago. It is beautiful beyond words, and it is the 9th fastest car in the world.

Just look at that thing! It's also one of those few cars in the world whose back even looks awesome.
    Spoiler:

I love a few other cars almost as much too, like the Audi R8, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin DB9. I'm pretty much interested in cars.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I'm not really picky with cars. I mean, when I start driving I'm going to be driving a black Oldsmobile to school while everyone else is driving Lambos and Mercedes.

I'd just want something that's practical.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    My dream car would be a BMW 650i (or whatever the most updated model is) coupe, preferably the M6 edition. It's big enough and classy for me to feel comfortable in, while sporty enough not to look like a car the stereotypical wealthy elderly person would drive in. However, I'm not too picky when it comes to cars. Just as long as it's not embarrassing to drive in.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I just want a car that runs, looks alright and has efficient fuel consumption or runs on LPG. I'm not too obsessed with cars right now. XD

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Any car? Definitely the bat mobile. Nothing is more awesome than miniguns installed in the car.

Back