• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

FIQ

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    The trade glitch is fixed. If you are encountering it, you are playing an outdated version and I suggest updating. Do note that save states will malfunction between build updates. Utilizing save states to progress is not recommended and never was.

Years
  • No it isn't fixed and my version is the latest one cause I had just downloaded it a month ago and believe me there are many glitches I've lost count of them like when you go to battle the eon duo and I had forgot to bring pokeballs so I had to go back to blackthorn to buy them and at some point clair comes and gives me the gym batch....when the arc is still not done.
    At the third gym there is a blank tile of the gym leader.
    picture.php

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • No it isn't fixed and my version is the latest one cause I had just downloaded it a month ago and believe me there are many glitches I've lost count of them like when you go to battle the eon duo and I had forgot to bring pokeballs so I had to go back to blackthorn to buy them and at some point clair comes and gives me the gym batch....when the arc is still not done.
    At the third gym there is a blank tile of the gym leader.
    picture.php

The newest beta came out less than a month ago...

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    I love this game, have been playing it for months now.
    I came upon a situation where I can't seem to continue the game.
    I beat Zane to get HM08 Dive, brought the Machine Part back to the Power Plant and beat Misty.
    Now I am supposed to go to Cinnabar Island using dive in Vermillion city. However, the game does not let me use dive outside of battle. When I surf over the dark spot in the water, it just says: "You can dive to the bottom here!"
    The only help about this problem I found mentions that I have to beat Blue or have 16 badges, but if Blue is on the Cinnabar Island I can't even get to him, and I can't beat the gyms in the cities I don't have access to? Is there a way to fix this bug?
    edit: Build number is 3.3.00451
    edit2: bug is still present on the lastest build 3.3.00510

Last edited:
    Years
  • Speaking about music, is there a way to make sure that the music doesn't start again when you finish a battle ? Like, a wild pokémon appears, you finish the battle and the music continues from where it stopped ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    I love this game, have been playing it for months now.
    I came upon a situation where I can't seem to continue the game.
    I beat Zane to get HM08 Dive, brought the Machine Part back to the Power Plant and beat Misty.
    Now I am supposed to go to Cinnabar Island using dive in Vermillion city. However, the game does not let me use dive outside of battle. When I surf over the dark spot in the water, it just says: "You can dive to the bottom here!"
    The only help about this problem I found mentions that I have to beat Blue or have 16 badges, but if Blue is on the Cinnabar Island I can't even get to him, and I can't beat the gyms in the cities I don't have access to? Is there a way to fix this bug?
    edit: Build number is 3.3.00451
    edit2: bug is still present on the lastest build 3.3.00510
    OK I found the solution, this is not a bug after all. The game plot was changed so that I had to deliver the package to the radio tower, where the director gave me Poke Tar with which I awakened the snorlax in front of the Diglett tunnel. I can now proceed with the game.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    hello! im probably going to ask for a question already asked!
    what about moves? from what gen? does attack and special are devided? or fire=special normal=phisical?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    hello! im probably going to ask for a question already asked!
    what about moves? from what gen? does attack and special are devided? or fire=special normal=phisical?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    Yes they are, like Ddpt, changes are in the first post ;)

yes well...actually my last pokemon experience was pokemon crystal in my gameboy when i was 10...so i dont really undestand ddpt when i read=(...now you tell me that i assume it means something like pearl/diamond=)! and thats all i want to know;)!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2015
    So, I think I've found a bug.

I was at Goldenrod Dept Store, and the vendor that sells stat boosters did not have any Zinc AKA Sp. Defense booster.

Back