• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rain's Team

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
Years
  • My team consists of the following:

Team

Adament Scizor (life orb)
    Modest Dragonite
    Timid Alakazam (wise glasses)
    Serious Charizard
    Jolly Tyranitar (Leftovers)
    Sassy Rayquaza

[I need Items, if you have any to offer shoot me a PM]

Moves

Scizor - Bullet Punch; Pursuit; U-turn; Swords Dance
    Dragonite- Dragon Dance; Aqua Tail; Dragon Rush; Dragon Pulse
    Alakazam- Psycho cut; Calm Mind; Psychic; Future Sight
    Charizard- Flamethrower; Overheat; Fireblast; Fly
    Tyranitar- Stone Edge; Earthquake; Dark Pulse; Stealth Rock
    Rayquaza- Rest; Extreme Speed; Outrage; Thunderbolt

Pics
    Rain's Team

Rain's Team

Rain's Team

Rain's Team

Rain's Team

Rain's Team

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • — Teams must include six Pokémon, each including its with item, EV spread, nature, and four moves. Please use something resembling the following format when listing each Pokémon:

Pokémon @ Item
    Trait (If required)
    EVs
    Nature
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4

^ Please, or else it's really hard for people to rate your team. We also need EVs listed as well.

Rayquaza is Uber and therefore banned from standard battles =(

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • This team doesn't look complete for a reason.. Serious nature? Really?
    Rayquaza is banned from OU, and is in the Uber tier. You should read the rules and the OU metagame threats. 3 Fire attacks Charizard? Fly? Scizor is the only Pokemon that looks like a team member here, and I presume it's your lead since it's listed first. Modest Dragonite isn't really in the place, as I see it's more to the physical side, and Modest lowers atk.
    Also, the thread is horribly not neat to the eye at all, you should look at a few other threads, for example, the form I use for a Pokemon is :

(Pokemon Image)
    (Pokemon Name) @ (Held Item)
    (What part of the team it is)
    EVs : (EV spread)
    (X) nature, (Y) ability
    -Move 1
    -Move 2
    -Move 3
    -Move 4

I'm sorry for being so harsh but this team doesn't look half finished, we are here to help this out but replace Rayquaza with another team member. Change Charizard's moves, give all unproperly natured Pokemon the right nature, and then submit a new thread with a form (Don't be lazy - it takes less than two minutes to type).
    Also, Steel types horribly hurt this team. Of course you have moves to back it up, but common steel types can mess you pretty much up.

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • This team doesn't look complete for a reason.. Serious nature? Really?
    Rayquaza is banned from OU, and is in the Uber tier. You should read the rules and the OU metagame threats. 3 Fire attacks Charizard? Fly? Scizor is the only Pokemon that looks like a team member here, and I presume it's your lead since it's listed first. Modest Dragonite isn't really in the place, as I see it's more to the physical side, and Modest lowers atk.
    Also, the thread is horribly not neat to the eye at all, you should look at a few other threads, for example, the form I use for a Pokemon is :

(Pokemon Image)
    (Pokemon Name) @ (Held Item)
    (What part of the team it is)
    EVs : (EV spread)
    (X) nature, (Y) ability
    -Move 1
    -Move 2
    -Move 3
    -Move 4

I'm sorry for being so harsh but this team doesn't look half finished, we are here to help this out but replace Rayquaza with another team member. Change Charizard's moves, give all unproperly natured Pokemon the right nature, and then submit a new thread with a form (Don't be lazy - it takes less than two minutes to type).
    Also, Steel types horribly hurt this team. Of course you have moves to back it up, but common steel types can mess you pretty much up.

Thanks for the advice, I will do more on the next thread, and I like the dragonite as it is currently. I will disperse of the rayquaza though, but steel types are relatively easy for me to take down. I have a fire type, and tyranitar has earthquake, which does a huge hit. but yes it is unfinished, that's why I made this post, so people could help me complete it.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • OK, I was right about the guess. Go ahead and build it to your best and then we'll help you polish it.

Back