• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS-Styled 64x64 Quality Organized Trainer Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello PsychoToxin, I'm here with Roxie. I know she's a little messed up due to some complications but I hope u will accept it. Also, I guess it's ready to be inserted.

64x64_roxie_sprite_with_16_color_palettes_by_thepokemonfusionist-d5aojws.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Hello PsychoToxin, I'm here with Roxie. I know she's a little messed up due to some complications but I hope u will accept it. Also, I guess it's ready to be inserted.

64x64_roxie_sprite_with_16_color_palettes_by_thepokemonfusionist-d5aojws.png
Fix the outline of the guitar, also her leg is too thin. Also her left hand seems to be either stuck in the guitar or doesn't exist. :)

As for your other sprites, you aren't resizing them. You're just clipping pieces until they fit in the frame.

1zv632t.png
Also Sneaker, do you mind if I edit this a little? You will be added to the credit list rest assured. :)

Update: I got out of my funk and added Janine.
kogagirl.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
you made them all? wow!! misty (for example), looks just like in pokemon HGSS!
keep making them, you're great ;)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
@PsychoToxin

How about my sprites? Will you use them?

Well anyways I ended up doing more... :)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
@PsychoToxin

How about my sprites? Will you use them?

Well anyways I ended up doing more... :)
Spoiler:

You're doing the same thing Midnight did. You need to resize them or else they look giant in comparison to the normal R/S/E/Fr/Lg sprites. Do whatever you did with your Brycen sprite. That one was good. :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
You're doing the same thing Midnight did. You need to resize them or else they look giant in comparison to the normal R/S/E/Fr/Lg sprites. Do whatever you did with your Brycen sprite. That one was good. :)

Really? the Only one's that I clipped was Crystal's and the Treasurer's sprite, I've resized the Painter and Koga... So you wan't them small? Ok, I'll edit them... :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014

Really? the Only one's that I clipped was Crystal's and the Treasurer's sprite, I've resized the Painter and Koga... So you wan't them small? Ok, I'll edit them... :)
Oh, okay. I'll look at them again. I'll edit the first post tomorrow and yes do shrink Lyra and the treasurer. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Tajaros, I added your sprites. I don't know why I thought most of em were too big. Also Sneaker, I have yet to add your Iris sprite because I haven't edited it yet, but I still added you to the list.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I know finishing this will take a while, but are you going to make different frames?
I don't know if the sprites are animated, but if they are, and you finished Frame 1 for every sprite, are you gonna continue?
I'm in the holidays, when I'm back I'll make some resizing ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I know finishing this will take a while, but are you going to make different frames?
I don't know if the sprites are animated, but if they are, and you finished Frame 1 for every sprite, are you gonna continue?
I'm in the holidays, when I'm back I'll make some resizing ^^

It depends. It's not really necessary to make more than one since there are no animated trainer sprites in the 3rd gen. I guess if I'm torn between two poses I guess I'll do them both.

Update: Added Blue/Green Whatever you prefer to call him. I named him @sshole when I first played Pokemon Red those many years ago. That sums up the Kanto Leaders. On to Johto.
blueu.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Update: Added Roxie. Quite a few people PMed me to do her while I was away on vacation.
roxie.png

She was fairly easy to be honest. I found it kinda weird no one could do it before.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hi!
Question: Should I do the first frame of Giovanni?
It looks quite better than the third frame, that I resized.
But the frame I did resembles the old one in 3rd Gen.
BlacknYellowHD
And nice Roxie :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Do what you feel is right. I already submitted your first one but if the new one is better I'll accept it.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hey here I did two sprites... :)

Spoiler:

Tell me if you want a redo... :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Hey here I did two sprites... :)

Spoiler:

Tell me if you want a redo... :)
Caitlyn is fine, but fix Ghetis's left foot, it's too tiny lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back