• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Pokéshop 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    I have a couple of ideas of what you can add Maybe like a shop editor there isn't one of those around I think, a map editor of coarse (Obviously this one would be very difficult) and those are the only tools I can think of to add but also as a layout feature is it possible to get the windows to snap to a position and maybe be able to toggle the snap on or off

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    awesome kool thats the only things that come to mind if I think of anything I'll let you guys know

Years
  • i can't open any roms. I get to see the pokespam window, but ctrl-o and clicking the buttons don't work.

Years
  • awesome kool thats the only things that come to mind if I think of anything I'll let you guys know

Thanks very much, and I'm looking forward to any future ideas!

i can't open any roms. I get to see the pokespam window, but ctrl-o and clicking the buttons don't work.

Print the following directions out, and then proceed to read them, and follow them.

Okay, here we go. First, press Alt+F4. After that you'll want to press and hold the power button on your computer for approximately 10 seconds, then press the power button on your monitor. Thirdly I'd like you to make sure everything's unplugged, and use rubber bands to tie up all the cords. Next you put the cords in a brown paper bag, or two, if necessary due to the amount of cords you have. After making sure everything's successfully unplugged from your PC, including mouse and keyboard (just set those aside), pack both the monitor and tower in separate cardboard boxes, and lug them out to your car. Get in, turn it on, and drive to the closest Best Buy. Present to them your computer and corresponding problem, give them a bucket of American currency, fill out some forms, and be on your way. Try to live for a couple days without your computer, or just hijack a library's. In a couple of days, Best Buy will call you, informing you your PC has been fixed, and that you payed an outrageous amount of money to solve a problem that could have been rectified by using a search engine efficiently. Get in your car, start it up, and head over to Best Buy to pick up your PC. I know you probably need instructions on the rest too, but I'm too lazy. Sorry...

The other tools actually didn't work with my ROM, but this one did. hm...

Well, glad to hear it. That's a good thing, right?

Oh, and you'd better expect some gay jokes at your name. Just FYI.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Oh God, just... don't bring that up, seriously, anyhow yes that is a good thing. It means yours is the only thing that works for me.

Years
  • grr, ill just try redownloading

nah, still not working. Maybe it has something to do with Vista 64x. and btw, my computer does not suck. It runs crysis on high at around 24- fps (1680x1050, no AA or Anisotropic Filtering)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Why? He's a jerk.

And it's more of a joke than anything. I don't hate him. I simply have no respect for the man...

Yeah, there's a very slight bug in this release, guys, and I'm really sorry about it, as I should have known about it. I fixed it though, and if you run into it, you'll know for sure it's what I'm talking about, as it's really dumb. I'll be hosting the fixed release later, under 1.5.1 as an assembly version.

Years
  • I HATE anyone who HATES score_under!

P.S. nice tools.

That definitely WASN'T unnecessary.[/sarcasm] I don't hate score_under, most of PokeSpam doesn't either. Mike does, so if you gotta problem with it tell him over IM or something, no need to come and spam a perfectly good thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back