• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White 2 hack: Pokemon Red Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriveTG

Retarded's Hunter
Years
97a7d118e9728f8db39f8d40bd334579-d8j3wji.png

Pokémon Red Islands is a sequel to Pokémon BW / B2W2. Elapses three years after BW and 1 year after B2W2. There will be a new region called "Red Islands" with new fakemons and legendary. The protagonists are the BW (hence the sequel xD).

Language: Spanish

Story

Spoiler:

Scans

Spoiler:

Videos

Spoiler:

Features

- New Fakemons.
- No team are bandits who fight for the archipelago.
- Fight all the protagonist of Pokémon to B2W2.
- Surely seize the Poke Wood B2W2.
- Combat million bands.
- Collect all relics to wake before anybody to Luciquer.
- WaH winks.

Fanbars

0aae99b9fd29c29d0293dfde5eac5a27-d8itgfv.png

Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=344817"][IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/051/0/a/0aae99b9fd29c29d0293dfde5eac5a27-d8itgfv.png[/IMG][/URL]

fans_de_pokemon_red_islands_by_mistermisterio-d8j3tc3.png

Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=344817"][IMG]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/053/1/8/fans_de_pokemon_red_islands_by_mistermisterio-d8j3tc3.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Amazing. I've never seen a 5th Gen Hack on Pokecommunity before. I would appreciate it if an english translation patch of this hack would be made in the future.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Wow! Un hack de BW2, me gusta mucho eso. Pero los scans no muestran mucho, pero todavía, muy bien.
So my post doesn't get deleted:
Much good, I like well good.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Fantastic! I can see that you've got a White Version 2 hack in progress. As far as I can see, I can't really see any modifications to any of the maps or anything, and they're only indoor screenshots as of now. If you need any questions on how to edit the NSBMD models of the maps in Pokémon White Version 2, feel free to ask me about them.

I've got a tutorial on how to make and/or edit NSBMD models of the maps in any of the Generation V games, it's right here. And you can also edit the movement permissions with SDSME. I hope my information helps! ^^

DriveTG

Retarded's Hunter
Years
Fantastic! I can see that you've got a White Version 2 hack in progress. As far as I can see, I can't really see any modifications to any of the maps or anything, and they're only indoor screenshots as of now. If you need any questions on how to edit the NSBMD models of the maps in Pokémon White Version 2, feel free to ask me about them.

I've got a tutorial on how to make and/or edit NSBMD models of the maps in any of the Generation V games, it's right here. And you can also edit the movement permissions with SDSME. I hope my information helps! ^^

Do not worry, I have a mapper and knows what he does. I have also a project with Pokemon Black, but now I will not submit. Even so with tell you the name you do to the idea: "Pokemon Adventure: Black Chapter".

Unfortunately for now I'll do the two in Spanish :(. Because I come from Whack a Hack which is a forum in Spanish and then have my tutorials and more in my language. Anyway I'll tell you anything if that. :)

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Do not worry, I have a mapper and knows what he does. I have also a project with Pokemon Black, but now I will not submit. Even so with tell you the name you do to the idea: "Pokemon Adventure: Black Chapter".
Brilliant! Hopefully he knows how to replace the NSBMD models in the map files. If he has any trouble with replacing the map models, feel free to let him know about my tutorial. We actually need more people here on the forums that can make and edit NSBMD models, especially those who are good at 3D modeling. 'Cause then that would encourage more Generation IV and V ROM hacks in which have a completely new storyline to it. And I am actually trying to encourage more into Generation IV and V ROM hacks (even though Generation VI hacking is already possible, but hasn't had much research done into it, despite 3DS ROMs only being able to be played on physical hardware currently).

DriveTG

Retarded's Hunter
Years
Brilliant! Hopefully he knows how to replace the NSBMD models in the map files. If he has any trouble with replacing the map models, feel free to let him know about my tutorial. We actually need more people here on the forums that can make and edit NSBMD models, especially those who are good at 3D modeling. 'Cause then that would encourage more Generation IV and V ROM hacks in which have a completely new storyline to it. And I am actually trying to encourage more into Generation IV and V ROM hacks (even though Generation VI hacking is already possible, but hasn't had much research done into it, despite 3DS ROMs only being able to be played on physical hardware currently).

I hacked DS for years now but I left it. I returned to Whack a Hack stronger than ever and started hacking the Gen V. In Whack a Hack've always worked GBC / GBA, but I encouraged many people with DS, even people who withdrew from Rom Hacking started working with me to begin with DS. I did not think the Gen IV, wanted something sturdy, a new challenge to complete difficult and that people begin to see that hack in DS is not difficult.

I know people who investigates VI, I also know a page where they have tools for Gen VI.

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Wooo! Another aspiring 5th gen hack! I hope this will get to somewhere though. Cause I've seen a lot of nds hacks that have been abandoned despite promising features and progress. I know its hard to hack 4th or 5th gen games because of lack of research and tools, but I hope you can finish yours. And can't wait to see some fakemon! :]] GOODLUCK!

how to download the rom???? i need this game D: !!!!

how to download the rom?

There's no DL available yet. So you can wait till then.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
Amazing. I've never seen a 5th Gen Hack on Pokecommunity before. I would appreciate it if an english translation patch of this hack would be made in the future.
also my reaction i also like "god dang it why are all the really good hacks NEVER IN ENGLISH" ...also there was the volt white and blaze black/volt white and blaze black 2...but still that was more of a adding things too it not actually changing anything xD

DriveTG

Retarded's Hunter
Years
The ROM will pause for now. My PC is almost dead, but the files are saved. The ROM will continue until I buy a new PC. I would like some moderator closed the topic to request again to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back