• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] US event Shiny Yveltal/ Shiny Xerneas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    I figured out how I could download multiple Wi-Fi event pokemon. Basically I just revert to a previous save to re-download it. I think it's similar to how power-saves works, but I'm not sure as I have never used power-saves. Since they are downloaded individually I'm not sure if they are considered clones or not? If anyone has more know-how can let me know! But anyway I have five of them right now if anyone doesn't have a US gamecard and wants one.

Something nice in exchange would be nice, but not necessary. I could even trade it back to you if you would like.

EDIT: I can now confirm that they are not clones, as when I checked their IVs, hidden powers and Natures are different.

EDIT2: My FC is 4828 7293 5325

EDIT3: I am also now able to offer a US Shiny Xerneas as well; however this one IS A CLONE.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Sure! PM me your friend code. I can also confirm that they are NOT clones, I checkded and they have different IVs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    I figured out how I could download multiple copies of the Wi-Fi event pokemon. Basically I just revert to a previous save to re-download it. I think it's similar to how power-saves works, but I'm not sure as I have never used power-saves. Since they are downloaded individually I'm not sure if they are considered clones or not? If anyone has more know-how can let me know! But anyway I have five of them right now if anyone doesn't have a US gamecard and wants one. OT's name is Red.

Please only people who can't get one for themselves.

Something nice in exchange would be nice, but not necessary. I could even trade it back to you if you would like.

EDIT: I can now confirm that they are not clones, as when I checked their IVs, hidden powers and Natures are different.

Oooh can i have one???we could make a deal :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Everyone send me a PM with their FC and what they want to trade. Again something special isn't necessary, but it is appreciated. :D

Years
  • Everyone send me a PM with their FC and what they want to trade. Again something special isn't necessary, but it is appreciated. :D

My FC is 3583-2740-3710, I'll come online as Lady Black. I'll see if I got something for you. Are bankball females okay? Got multiple I can give you

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Yeah that's fine :) Like I said before, nothing special needed, it is a giveaway after all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Yeah sure! I'll add you and we can trade when we're both online.

I want to also say that if someone can get me a USdarkrai code, I believe that I can use this exploit to help people like me who don't live in an area with a GameSpot. ~RCN~ already gave me one, but sadly I used it before figuring out the exploit. So if anyone has a spare that would be great!

Years
    • EU
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I figured out how I could download multiple Wi-Fi event pokemon. Basically I just revert to a previous save to re-download it. I think it's similar to how power-saves works, but I'm not sure as I have never used power-saves. Since they are downloaded individually I'm not sure if they are considered clones or not? If anyone has more know-how can let me know! But anyway I have five of them right now if anyone doesn't have a US gamecard and wants one.

EDIT2: My FC is 4828 7293 5325

Do you have any of these left? If so please let me know I would really want one :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    No problem! I still have plenty! When will you be online? I also have ones waiting for CuteLittleBlack and yozza as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Can I have one? I'm from Australia and all we have right now is Zygarde. We don't even have Shiny Xerneas.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Are you on now djizzle? Could I collect that xerneas? :3

I saw you online but didn't want to be cheeky and prod you...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back