• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmmm!

Etneri

New dude
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Are there any good pokemon games that are hosted alot? and are fun i can play? :paranoid:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Please see the the "Finished Games/Demo" archive. My personal recommendation is Pokemon Liquid. It just wouldn't seem right to recommend my own game, Lunar. But hey, there are a heck of a lot of good games here. Make a random pick, it'll probably be great.

Years
You're going to get yourself into trouble making lots of threads like this.. If you have queries then post in the rm2k(3) help and requests section which is stickied..
And please try to be more specific :)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
To play a hosted, game download it and run it on your computer (use the links provided in the stickied Archive thread). If you mean online games, sorry, there aren't any here. I'll leave this thread open in case you have any further questions.

Back