• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bill Cosby was a liar all along

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I didn't want to put rape in the title, so my apologies to anyone who clicked this thread and expected something else.

link

Bill Cosby admitted in a 2005 deposition that he obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with. He admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman.

The Associated Press went to court to compel the release of the deposition, and it was made public Monday. Cosby's lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.

The 77-year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He testified he gave her three half-pills of Benadryl.

Cosby settled that sexual-abuse lawsuit in 2006, but the terms were never disclosed. More than a dozen women have since accused him of sexually assaulting them. Some have said they believe they were also drugged. Cosby has never been criminally charged, and most of the accusations are barred by statutes of limitations.

So, yeah. By his own word, there is now definitive proof that Bill Cosby is exactly what he has been labeled as for the last few months: a rapist. Don't really know what else to say aside from I'm relieved that he'll have to drop the persecution act now that this is public.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • i hadn't kept current with the cosby ordeal but this is pretty definitive so i guess that's unnecessary now. nice. good for him. he should get used to prison stripes, because they won't do his complexion justice.

Sir Codin

I honestly cannot name one single thing Cosby has done in entertainment that I gave a shit about, so I really can't shed a tear if he goes to prison for this (which he should).

Back