• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my WOT (Web of Trust) rating for PokeCommunity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • for those who are unfamiliar with WOT or Web of Trust, it is a website/browser tool that people can rate a website's reputation...

obviously PokeCommunity has developed an excellent reputation in every area with WOT! I myself gave PokeCommunity a pefect rating in every area and my comment response was the following:

comment category: Entertaining
    comment:
    I am SO addicted to Pokemon, that I constantly talk about Pokemon that people in real life get tired of it, I LOVE this site so much because I can talk my head off about Pokemon, and no one gets tired of it!! I come here to feed my Pokemon addiction and literally talk about Pokemon all day, and it never gets old to the people on this forum!! "

if you want to view the scorecard WOT has for this site I'll provide the link to it here

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Is this one of those things that lets your grandma know if she's going to get all her credit cards stolen.

Either way, uh, thanks, I guess.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I saw that rating. That's very nice of you to say that and all, but honestly, did you need to make a thread for it here?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Um, thanks for telling us, I guess. This doesn't really need it's own thread, as both Sydian and The 100 Mega Shot (kind of) pointed out. I'd keep this thread open as a feedback thread, but the feedback provided isn't exactly feedback. You're just stating that as a Pokémon forum, Pokémon is something that we can discuss here without people getting tired of it; which I should hope would be the case given what the forum is based on!

If you or anyone else would like to post constructive feedback, feel free to do so! Nevertheless, thanks for the rating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back