• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
What are the natures and EV spread on your Swellow, Lucario and Salamence (does it have DD and Outrage)?
I don't know the EV spread these but here are they're stats:

swellow jolly
250/269/153/114/134/382

lucario adamant
274/350/162/217/157/279

salamence timid (special sweeper moveset)
332/260/194/319/177/328

none of the salamence I have listed have outrage or DD but im currently training one

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2009
Oh, your Salamence is a special sweeper. Right. I'd like to have it anyway. Check my thread for those three, please.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
OK,they contact me be4.Traded with 7th_Slayer in my morning today.ummm,still unsure for it's legitimacy,BEWARE!
oh ok, about 7th_Slayer since I don't have any of the events he's looking for, im just trading shinies to him for it (depending on the ivs of the ones he's interested in)

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
I know you have it but may I offer a UT Hadou Mew for your pokemon? Can't trade until tomorrow though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back