• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stop Theif!!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    In every PMD series, there's always a Kelceon Shop on certain dungeons you'll find. Do you steal an item from him and successfully get away from it or unable to get away from a 1-hit kill Kelceon, I know I tried and I was go for gold, but was owned by a kelceon anyway. Tell us your shoplifting stories whenever you made a getaway after not paying an item and just pass them?

Years
  • *Thief lol anyway Kecleon (Kek lol) has amazing stats and can be beaten only if your pokemon are 85+ i think i have seen a guide on youtube trying to recruit him but then he becomes one of the strongest partners in the game better than the one you start and i'm not sure but you can steal items after you befriend him lol. The most hard part is that they multiply infinitely so the faster you find the stairs the better chances to survive in the next room everything is good if you have tried to steal anything lol. In pmdeos (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky) i have stole a friend bow and i was lucky because his shadow sneak missed (don't even know how lol) and i managed to escape. If you have water pokemon that can swim or ghost or a mobile scarf (i think that's how it is called) then you can bypass walls and find the exit quickly without getting caught. There are 2 problems though. One is if you are nearby the wall and Kecleon is nearby too he can use night shade and hit you for about 95 damage since he is lvl 95 or something so you need to move 1 square farther to avoid him or if you are in the water,lave he can use shadow sneak and do tons of damage if you are 1 square farther so move 2. Hope it helps.

P.S If you want to show you a video about how to recruit Kecleon i can show you or you can search in the youtube Kecleon recruit good luck.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • Yes, always used to steal all the good stuff, then sell some back, ha. I used to do it in Red Mystery Dungeon, with the item/ability to walk through walls so finding the stairs were easy. Before doing that though he'd always KO me, even when I was level 90 odd

Back