• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Bastille - Bite Down (Bastille VS. HAIM)

I've been really into Bastille since seeing them live in September. I'm really enjoying this new one from them which also features another band I love, Haim. Those three ladies can sing!

Treecko

Years
  • I feel like you and I have very similar tastes in music. Which of course, is a very good thing.

I've noticed we have similar music taste. Which is good cause we can get a long and talk about good music together. :)

Bear Hands- Bone Digger

I love me some Bear Hands at the moment. I've been listening to mostly them all day. Their new album (Distractions) is excellent.This one is one of the bests off the album.

Treecko

Years
  • Hozier - Take Me To Church

I'm so glad this song is huge now. Cause I can be the stupid hipster I am and say I liked it before it got mainstream. Cause more people can appreciate a wonderful written, beautiful song and a wonderfully talented artist.

Treecko

Years
  • My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You

Deep down I'm still emo trash and still love this song. And I still love MCR to this day.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    walking in memphis cher

such a fun ballad that is better than the original imo

Years
  • Clean Bandit - Real Love (feat. Jess Glynne)

I'd put this one on equal footing with their last collab, Rather Be. Thankfully it's not as exposed right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back