• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical Vaati party thread, WE FAIL!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yes, I'ma running for president, I'm not asking for your support, just your trust and money,but seriously, all I wanna do is help improve PC, and if been president helps me achieve that then I'll try my best to aspire to it

remember

a vote for vaati is a vote for all idiotic fools!

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well you have my support, *points to banner in sig* a vote for vaati is a vote for all us idiots who need a voice that will be heard =P

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    and I'm always getting yelled at for been too loud!...well then lets see how things go from here!

Years
  • Matt Crowe
    Usernames: Random Dead Guy, Sanji, Chaos, vaati
    Sex: he wishes it was often. sadly, Male
    Best Friends: Frankie, Sean, Klem, others that he doesn't tell me about.
    Other losers: Me.......those other losers from PC.
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Rest of his pic: Hawt if your female. I wish I was him.
    Reasons why he hates Davis: cuz he's a n00by n00b n00b.
    Fave Comics: Teh one Interveiws, not Meh, not Mick the dotless Chao, Adventures of the Idiots, not your comic unless it's good.
    Stuff hes obsessed with: One Piece, Mr T, Davis, That Clea dude.
    WTF: STFU
    Bio:
    Matt was raised in a poor village. his real father was addicted to crack. His mother was a hooker. He spent most of his life in a dumpster stealing bagles and eating rotton cake. at age 5, he stole somthing that would change his life forever, He stole A dude named Klem. Klem was more stupider than any boy he ever seen. and the afro on him was weird. Klem's owner, Sean, saw poor Matt and desided to find him a family. Sean snuck Matt into the house of Mr & Mrs Crowe. luckly, their son of the same name thought the house was a living hell and comited suiside. Sean took the dead body and got Matt into the house. Matt & Sean became best friends from then on. Mr & Mrs Crowe never noticed that their own son was dead, and thought Matt was their own son. They bought him a PS2 with Final Fantasy 7. He never really passed it cuz he couldn't climb the moutain. so he phails. Oh, yeah, in 2004/5, some loser named Davis flames him for crappy spriting.it's a good thing he gots better.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    lol, you know alot about me and my 5 years of tourment lol

anyways I'll make speechs

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    yey my manager posted, LONG LIVE THE IDIOTS!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Go idiots. ^^ I'm a fellow idiot wanting to join in and support you.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    w00t, another fellow idiot!, anywyas I gots the team set up

davis = manager
    lizzie = secretary
    yami = advertiser

Back