• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, mortals.

Satanael

Living is Hell
Years
  • Hello, souls I will later judge. Name's Satanael, but you can call me Satan, your dark lord. I'm here for the roleplay forums mainly, but I may or may not dabble elsewhere over time. I hope to meet some of you in the near future.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, souls I will later judge. Name's Satanael, but you can call me Satan, your dark lord. I'm here for the roleplay forums mainly, but I may or may not dabble elsewhere over time. I hope to meet some of you in the near future.
    Welcome, I look forward to seeing you in the Roleplay Theatre. I moderate it, so if you have any questions you can come to me or actually just ask in that section.

Unfortunately I already worship the great PC diety Blarzigord, dark lord of all aliens. May his tentacle betoucheth you and praise be unto him.

Haha, hope to see you roleplay soon!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • You're sorely mistaken. I am not a mortal.

Anyway, nice to meet you, have fun and all that jazz~

Years
  • I was going to say something Blarzigord related, but someone already beat me to it.
    Praise be unto him.

Welcome to PC. I'm looking forward to seeing you around not just in the Roleplay Theatre but across other sections too. People here tend to be friendly - even to fallen angels - so I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Years
  • I was going to say something Blarzigord related, but someone already beat me to it.
    Praise be unto him.

Welcome to PC. I'm looking forward to seeing you around not just in the Roleplay Theatre but across other sections too. People here tend to be friendly - even to fallen angels - so I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Satanael

Living is Hell
    Years
  • Don't know how long until I'm actually doing stuff, but tomorrow at some point I'm gonna start setting up this profile fully and getting things ready. I've been longing to flex my creative muscle for some time now.

Back