• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
Dydd bro, just a suggestion.

When you update the game change the front page post to state it has updated by signifying a version, for example;

Digimon YDD v1.0, Digimon YDD v1.1 etc, so people know it's updated :D

EDIT: So I've beaten the Ogremon & Shamanmon, and all the card battles in Botamon Village/outside. Is that the story line so far completed or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Dydd bro, just a suggestion.

When you update the game change the front page post to state it has updated by signifying a version, for example;

Digimon YDD v1.0, Digimon YDD v1.1 etc, so people know it's updated :D

EDIT: So I've beaten the Ogremon & Shamanmon, and all the card battles in Botamon Village/outside. Is that the story line so far completed or am I missing something?

I just found a thirsty Tentomon, and there's the runaway Kunemon. Based on the Digivice, there's room for one more question. I'm wondering if I've overlooked something.

And unrelated to that quote: got Veedramon again. Level 15 this time. So yeah, I'm convinced it's happiness. Looks like I'll need to intentionally faint poor Veemon a few times if I want Exveemon. Looks like I've found all of the rookies but Gomamon and Salamon (assuming Salamon is obtainable, seeing as Gatomon is listed as in the beta). With that, I have some idea for how to get all the champions, except for Centarumon. Like, even with the DMA as reference, I'm seeing a bunch of starters, plus Tentomon, Kunemon, and Goblimon. None of these immediately make me think, "Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna try that guy and this method to get him." That one, you may want to have an NPC provide a hint.

Also, regarding the Tentomon quest: I wasted a lot of time trying to draw water from the well, or getting someone in the Botamon Village to give me permission to do so. I mean, I see Tentomon needs a drink, and I go off searching for one. I need to pass the well to get to the vending machine. It just struck me as a little off.

Finally, one thing I noticed: there aren't many Holy or Machine attacks that I've come across early game. Maybe raising different 'mons will resolve this, but to my knowledge, Angemon and Unimon are our holy guys. Don't get holy attacks til 25 (and I don't know Unimon's 25 attack yet, but I'm gonna guess Aerial Attack as a Wind attack). Machine types? Harpoon Torpedo - your old preview showed that. Metal Claw on Grizzmon. Actual Machine types? I see an argument for Centarumon. Metalgreymon I presume, though I have not gotten any Ultimates. So just be sure the type distribution is ok in the final game. The beta is short enough that it's not a problem yet. Only if later adventures and routes don't change this.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Found an actually game-breaking glitch. When you approach the Goburimon camp, and that cut scene plays where you approach them cautiously? Depending on where you stepped, your character might bounce off the tree uselessly forever, forcing you to shut off the game. And seeing as I was just trying to rush through and check out Terriormon + Gargomon and not actually save a new game.... Yeah, that completely wrecked that attempt.

EDIT: I'm not entirely sure Gluttony is working right. Guilmon hit 21/39 hp and didn't eat his Digimushroom. Seems the held food items usually activate just below health, so if Guilmon eats sooner, that should've happened I think. Also, Growlmon's sprite looks a little squashed.

EDIT 2: Wizardmon's move Magic Game needs fixing. It's got a few problems: (1) It doesn't work. Every time I use it, it just says, "But it failed!" So the move is effectively Splash. (2) The description of the move doesn't tell you much. It just says it's a status move with 100% accuracy. Which it isn't. Unless it requires some specific conditions to work. If so, the descriptive text should suggest that. (3) The descriptive text has English problems. The easiest fix might be if you meant "wile" as in cunning, not "while" as in "at the same time." But I can't even tell if that's what the description is trying to say. On that note, what's it supposed to do? I have no real idea. I mean, what could "demonstrating breadth of magical knowledge" do? Work like Accupressure? Confuse the foe? What? And speaking of Wizardmon, Teleport's description says it can be used outside of battle to take you to the last heal spot, but it can't.

EDIT 3: I figured out Magic Game. It's Trick. I would recommend redoing the description so it's apparent that held items are important.

EDIT 4: Been a while. Makes sense, what with ORAS being out and all. Just wondering: what's your source for digivolution lines? I use the DMA myself (Digital Monster Almanac). It's a bit more liberal than your own programming, it seems. As I'd noted previously, my source says Biyomon can digivolve to Unimon. Thanks for that one. But I'm seeing a lot of similar things, actually. For example, Tyrannomon has a few surprising things listed on the DMA - Falcomon, Goblimon, Kunemon. Kunemon gets a lot of weird ones on DMA, actually. Guess I'm gonna need to get a Numemon to trade for one then. Looks like it's not the default "worst evolution" for everything though. I put in a lot of work to make one particular Demidevimon despise me, but it just won't digivolve period.

On an unrelated note: in the D&D shop, that one Botamon mentions there's a secret shop that sometimes opens. Since I can't figure out how else to get Centarumon, and the DMA mentions an item called Iron Hoof to digivolve some 'mons into it, I'm guessing the secret shop is like the Wizardmon shop, selling rare evolution items. And that's how to get most of the 'mons I haven't figured out yet. But I'm never seeing the secret shop. Is it actually in the beta? Or have I been looking in the wrong location? And the time that it's open - is it easy to miss the shop entirely? As an aside, one possibility I'm still considering for some 'mons is one stat higher than another - but with funny stat choices that are only possible with an odd nature. For example, Dokunemon seems to be a pretty high Attack Digimon. Maybe I can access an odd digivolution with a Modest nature and getting its SpA higher than its Attack? And then there's personality-based Digivolutions, modeled on Wurmple. I haven't thoroughly ruled that one out, but I've always had bad luck with that, getting basically all Cascoon or all Silcoon in a single playthrough. It made me mistakenly think the evolution was based on Trainer ID number. Anyway, I'm mostly curious if that particular mechanic is being employed - seems to me like it would be useful for splitting up Digivolutions even further. And since I keep getting Veedramon, maybe that mechanic would be better suited to determine if you get Veedramon or ExVeemon? Not actually sure about that one - people may not like it if your starter's path is randomized.

Last edited:
Years
Found an actually game-breaking glitch. When you approach the Goburimon camp, and that cut scene plays where you approach them cautiously? Depending on where you stepped, your character might bounce off the tree uselessly forever, forcing you to shut off the game. And seeing as I was just trying to rush through and check out Terriormon + Gargomon and not actually save a new game.... Yeah, that completely wrecked that attempt.

EDIT: I'm not entirely sure Gluttony is working right. Guilmon hit 21/39 hp and didn't eat his Digimushroom. Seems the held food items usually activate just below health, so if Guilmon eats sooner, that should've happened I think. Also, Growlmon's sprite looks a little squashed.

EDIT 2: Wizardmon's move Magic Game needs fixing. It's got a few problems: (1) It doesn't work. Every time I use it, it just says, "But it failed!" So the move is effectively Splash. (2) The description of the move doesn't tell you much. It just says it's a status move with 100% accuracy. Which it isn't. Unless it requires some specific conditions to work. If so, the descriptive text should suggest that. (3) The descriptive text has English problems. The easiest fix might be if you meant "wile" as in cunning, not "while" as in "at the same time." But I can't even tell if that's what the description is trying to say. On that note, what's it supposed to do? I have no real idea. I mean, what could "demonstrating breadth of magical knowledge" do? Work like Accupressure? Confuse the foe? What? And speaking of Wizardmon, Teleport's description says it can be used outside of battle to take you to the last heal spot, but it can't.

EDIT 3: I figured out Magic Game. It's Trick. I would recommend redoing the description so it's apparent that held items are important.

EDIT 4: Been a while. Makes sense, what with ORAS being out and all. Just wondering: what's your source for digivolution lines? I use the DMA myself (Digital Monster Almanac). It's a bit more liberal than your own programming, it seems. As I'd noted previously, my source says Biyomon can digivolve to Unimon. Thanks for that one. But I'm seeing a lot of similar things, actually. For example, Tyrannomon has a few surprising things listed on the DMA - Falcomon, Goblimon, Kunemon. Kunemon gets a lot of weird ones on DMA, actually. Guess I'm gonna need to get a Numemon to trade for one then. Looks like it's not the default "worst evolution" for everything though. I put in a lot of work to make one particular Demidevimon despise me, but it just won't digivolve period.

On an unrelated note: in the D&D shop, that one Botamon mentions there's a secret shop that sometimes opens. Since I can't figure out how else to get Centarumon, and the DMA mentions an item called Iron Hoof to digivolve some 'mons into it, I'm guessing the secret shop is like the Wizardmon shop, selling rare evolution items. And that's how to get most of the 'mons I haven't figured out yet. But I'm never seeing the secret shop. Is it actually in the beta? Or have I been looking in the wrong location? And the time that it's open - is it easy to miss the shop entirely? As an aside, one possibility I'm still considering for some 'mons is one stat higher than another - but with funny stat choices that are only possible with an odd nature. For example, Dokunemon seems to be a pretty high Attack Digimon. Maybe I can access an odd digivolution with a Modest nature and getting its SpA higher than its Attack? And then there's personality-based Digivolutions, modeled on Wurmple. I haven't thoroughly ruled that one out, but I've always had bad luck with that, getting basically all Cascoon or all Silcoon in a single playthrough. It made me mistakenly think the evolution was based on Trainer ID number. Anyway, I'm mostly curious if that particular mechanic is being employed - seems to me like it would be useful for splitting up Digivolutions even further. And since I keep getting Veedramon, maybe that mechanic would be better suited to determine if you get Veedramon or ExVeemon? Not actually sure about that one - people may not like it if your starter's path is randomized.
Updated a new version, now Veemon digivolve only to ExVeemon, removed the tree wich block the road in Goburimon Camp, Magic Game has a corrected description and Renamon sprite is more big. We'll work on the other things you reported, however yes the Secret Shop is the Wizardmon Shop, try to go there on Sunday. Thanks again to you and all people are playing this game :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
It's an awesome beta version you've made and I Hope that the completed version Will be just as awesome. ☺

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 9, 2023
any info on the complete version? perhaps a preview on overall progress? looking forward to it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Updated a new version, now Veemon digivolve only to ExVeemon, removed the tree wich block the road in Goburimon Camp, Magic Game has a corrected description and Renamon sprite is more big. We'll work on the other things you reported, however yes the Secret Shop is the Wizardmon Shop, try to go there on Sunday. Thanks again to you and all people are playing this game :)

I'm not seeing anyone new in the Wizardmon shop on Sunday. Wizardmon does begin with "Hi! I've come here to sell my special items!" I think that's a different opening from most days. But the items are exactly the same. Is it only a slim part of Sunday that I missed or late in the evening? Otherwise, I'm not sure the secret shop is actually appearing.

EDIT: Dino Bite looks like it only destroys held food, not gains its effect. At least, my EX-Veemon didn't regain any hp when it ate Ogremon's Sirloin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Or is it Even Cathleen in the demo. Als if it is the one from the vending Machine, then i cant catch it. Everytime i try to catch it it says that doesnt work or something like that.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
How do I see the happiness of a digimon? ( A total beginner at this game)

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Is the mountain route after the 3 floors of hidden caves the end of the beta?

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Umm i have a problem after i download the game when i went into i couldnt use the arrow keys i could move the character but anything else it doesnt work particularly the menu and such and the problem a spread to the rest of my rpg maker games can some help me fix this please!!!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
Hi there,

First of all, I want to say, that this game really has a LOT of work put into it and I really appreciate it...

However, there are quite a few things that you guys should improve:
  • A lot of terrain, that you shouldn't be able to walk on is walkable(like f.e. the desk in Botamon Inn)
  • The difficulty spike is a bit ridiculous, you fight like 2 trainers in total, which is ok, but if you enter Goburimon-Cave, you'll probably get wrecked by the Level 18 Shamanmon and 25 Ogremon
  • Leveling is taking to much time, an increased EXP gain would be helpful, because if you use more than 2 Digimon, you'll need a LOT of grinding to get to the needed levels
  • Reread your texts. There are some sentences that have grammatical issues(like this instead of these). Also if you try to change Digimon, it says "Choose a Pokemon", which should be Digimon

About the progress, how much of the actual game is finished? Like can we expect a Full version anytime soon?

Greetings

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
how do i continue from the old version ? transfer the save file or something ?
ty

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
When a Rookie level Digimon has low happiness it will digivolve to Numemon, Roachmon (if it's Insectoid Type), and Vegiemon (if it's Plant Type).

I've never gotten that to work. I had a Demidevimon that I used ~25 Restores on (I've still got extra cash from the now-removed glitch for selling the key multiple times). When I talked to it, it was really angry. Still didn't Digivolve to Numemon - even by level 17. When talking to it still showed that it "looks angry for some reason." Those three might be the hardest ones to get.

Also, I'm still not seeing the special shop that's open only sometimes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2015
Hello! I've just started playing this game and I'm wondering, does it stop after saving the Botamon? Because I can't seem to go anywhere :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Hello! I've just started playing this game and I'm wondering, does it stop after saving the Botamon? Because I can't seem to go anywhere :/

Unless it changed with an update, yes, that's the end of the beta.

On to my own notes: my Syakomon grew to level 12 and digivolved into a level 10 Shellmon. Where'd the two levels go?! Also, I sporadically get a glitch when changing zones (or whatever you want to call it). A few different things could happen:
- the little cut scene showing the name of the new area won't display.
- I don't leave the first area and instead get turned back and drawn forward repeatedly. Or sometimes I'll just get turned back, but I can't enter the new area until I walk away and come back.
- I appear in the new area slightly off from where I entered. It's usually not more than 1 square off, but it does break immersion.
It still works as normal sometimes, and only the third one I mentioned is actually common. But I've put in 56 hours, trying to work out all the Digivolutions and how to get them. Plenty of time to see all these little bugs.

Speaking of Digivolutions, is Agumon the only one that can use White Fang to become Tyrannomon? I haven't yet spotted any other than can use it. Haven't checked other starters either. But I guess that's why you can trade a Numemon for one, isn't it?

EDIT: Zassomon doesn't have an ability.

EDIT 2: Aruraumon dropped from level 16 to level 12 when it digivolved to Zassomon.

Last edited:
Back