• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Blizzy. How do you change the size of the battle backround when your in a battle. I imported my own and when I play the game and go into a battle the size like triples. How do you fix it to be normal size like in the default.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Blizzy said:
    i'm not sure how it's programmed, but you can try
    Code:
    $game_map.events(event_id).move_.....

i haven't done this myself, but i suggest using a autostart event triggered by a switch

I need help, so I'm going to ask YOU instead of just anyone. I NEED:

Dunsparce said:
    I still need a reformatted Advance Johto Chipset that works in RPG Maker 2003!!!

I also need chipsets of these for 2003:

Sevii Islands Chipsets (Even the "Routes" and the Memorial Pillar and the Trainer Tower and the Dotted Hole and the Tanoby Ruins, ect.)

FR/LG Gym Inside Chipsets

Seafom Islands/Icefall Cave Chipsets (Including the sliding ice and the cracking Ice)

Trainer Tower (Inside including the roof) Chipset

A FR/LG Style Traditional Japanese Building Chipeset (From the XP Chipset including Tin Tower/ Burned Tower/ Strange Bell Thing)

Inside Chipset for the Japanse-Style Buildings

One or more of these would do.

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    I REALLY need
    Bam said:
    Hey blizzy, i have rpg maker 2003 and when i try to import a chip set, i see the display image of it but when i click import, it says invalid image size. the images are 288x256. i dont know if thats the right size or not but how do u downsize it? its the chipset that iu downloaded from here on the resource thread! i really need to know so i can start on my new game!
    Plz help me!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • do you guys think Blizzy is yome kind of god or smth? he also has a life and is probably not willing to do what you guys can perfectly do with a little help of google...

Anyways, the size of chipsets for RM2K and RM2K3 has to be, as blizzy said: 480x256 any other format won't work...

for pokemon chipsets and stuff u can find a bunch here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=49139

the name should say it all but there's still people who are so blind they don't even see it, instead they go around bothering other people asking for smth that is right in front of them. Sorry if I'm being rude but you can't expect people to do smth for you just cause they are good at it or smth, if for example you want GSC tilesets don't go "BLIZZY RIP ME GSC TILESETS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" cause that's just annoying and you will loose that persons "reliability" on you.

ye, and that's it :x

bye

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Sorry dark quill, I don't that we can, unless your are on about battlers or full spritesheets.Maybe you should go to the sprites thread, Im thinking of opening up a new and improved trainer sprite request thread, but not just yet. I will soon have an army guy spritesheet made up so you may have that as long as you give credit.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • I ripped these:

PokeMart.png

PokeMart_Auto07.png

credit goes for nintendo for making them and me for ripping :P

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    Blizzy said:
    288 x 256 wouldn't work out.
    try 480x256 instead
    then how do u resize it? can u give me instructions as to what program to put it on etc........? PLZ?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    [_DarkDragon_] said:
    do you guys think Blizzy is yome kind of god or smth? he also has a life and is probably not willing to do what you guys can perfectly do with a little help of google...

Anyways, the size of chipsets for RM2K and RM2K3 has to be, as blizzy said: 480x256 any other format won't work...

for pokemon chipsets and stuff u can find a bunch here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=49139

the name should say it all but there's still people who are so blind they don't even see it, instead they go around bothering other people asking for smth that is right in front of them. Sorry if I'm being rude but you can't expect people to do smth for you just cause they are good at it or smth, if for example you want GSC tilesets don't go "BLIZZY RIP ME GSC TILESETS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" cause that's just annoying and you will loose that persons "reliability" on you.

ye, and that's it :x

bye

The problem is THAT THREAD DOES NOT HAVE THE CHIPSETS I'M LOOKING FOR!!! Read the quote in my post!!!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • THEN USE GOOGLE AND DON'T WRITE LIKE THIS CAUSE IT'S ANNOYING.... if the thread doesn't have what you're looking for maybe it's because no one bothered to do it yet, and if you need it so much do it yourself cause blizzy ain't everyone's personal slave or smth

Bam, I doubt there is a program to resize it, besides just edit the image with paint and move the tiles around for it to be that size, and if after that u still can't figure it out just pass me the tileset and I'll do it just to finally end this.

Groudontrainer

Siggy maker
    Years
  • I know this is dumb but how do i do the charsets? when i use MWsnap to cut them and put them into RPGmaker XP it makes them into little boxes that change my person. PLZ HELP

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Does anyone have tilesets and auto tilesets for the overworld maps on super mario bros 3? (SNES only) y'know the ones for world 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8?
    this is the last time i am gonna ask, plz i really need this, plz

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Groudontrainer, nothing is a dumb question!

The best way to do that is to use a base Charset for RMXP, ask Avatar if you can use his, anyway, from that you edit it in paint to make your own character.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL DESIGNER!:D

HERE IS THE EXAMPLE:
    It's meant to be from My Character Budgie to an army looking guy!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    If anyone can help Im currently looking for tutorials on these subjects

-creating chipsets
    -changing the character battle sprites
    -Cbs, I know its been mentioned plenty of times but if theres anyway to find actual code then that would make life easier, if not then tutorials on the actual language used in RM2K3 would be nice

thanks in advance for any help :)

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    can i ask a request please

if im allowed then heres what i want

marina/crystal for rpg maker xp

ive been looking every where on the internet and this forum but cant find any.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • I like your charsets Budgie_boy! Maybe I'll do some myself!

Just two things:
    First: How do you make RM2k3 Charsets available to RMXP?
    Second: In the event creator, I click Message, to type a message, but how do I make a bit of the text of an other color??

Please, help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back