• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Third Version Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I am curious on what if someone over 18 sleeps with someone under 18 but the age they person is it legal where they live but they go to a state where it is illegal. would the 18 plus before in trouble?
    depends, there are times when the people in the area just don't give a flying fish including the parents. i know someone who knocked up a girl who was a teenager in a different state then this one when he was 30 and is still free because no one bothered to press charges on him.
    regardless, how its set up in my state is unusual because the legal age of consent is 16, but one could still get charged with corruption of minors and/or be placed on megan's list if the parents(or the boy/girl) press chargers or scream rape.
    also i'm pretty sure that it works the same way between states as it dose if someone from California moves to a part of japan where under 18 is legal: namely they'd sill be bound by the US laws on the matter thus making it so that if anyone in japan from California sleeps with someone under the age of 18 they could still end up charged for it.
    regardless, i'm no lawyer so i can't really say much more then this more then likely a case-to-case thing.

not sure why anyone above the age of 20 would even bother with anyone under 18 unless they where unaware of the fact. to much drama to be bothered with regardless of the laws of consent.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Any if by some amazing chance this was 6.5 how many pokemon do you think would be added? I don't think more than 30 would. Maybe a max of 40. What would South Kalos be though? We have Coastal, Mountain, and Central, and the southern half looks like it would have mountains and maybe another body of water.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    depends, there are times when the people in the area just don't give a flying fish including the parents. i know someone who knocked up a girl who was a teenager in a different state then this one when he was 30 and is still free because no one bothered to press charges on him.
    regardless, how its set up in my state is unusual because the legal age of consent is 16, but one could still get charged with corruption of minors and/or be placed on megan's list if the parents(or the boy/girl) press chargers or scream rape.
    also i'm pretty sure that it works the same way between states as it dose if someone from California moves to a part of japan where under 18 is legal: namely they'd sill be bound by the US laws on the matter thus making it so that if anyone in japan from California sleeps with someone under the age of 18 they could still end up charged for it.
    regardless, i'm no lawyer so i can't really say much more then this more then likely a case-to-case thing.

not sure why anyone above the age of 20 would even bother with anyone under 18 unless they where unaware of the fact. to much drama to be bothered with regardless of the laws of consent.

Well I learned in school it is only natural for someone to find anyone who hit puberty "sexual" since it is human nature and puberty is a sign of the point where it happens. Whether it is morally wrong is another story but going by instinct is viewed as normal. Factoring that some 20 and 30 years old can look 14 and 15 and vice versa it is sticky terrotiy. My college is like %80 full of people who look 13+ but are late 20s and older.

But bringing it back to pokemon I always viewed it was the journey was school in a way which is a cool concept. Since for me hands on makes me learn way better than lectures or books.

I am curious if South Kalos is a thing if they would even do gyms or try something new. Like would they really give Kalos 8 new gyms or make the plot different? Maybe say the south was full of Team Flare and was very dangerous to go but now that they are gone it is safe?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Any if by some amazing chance this was 6.5 how many pokemon do you think would be added? I don't think more than 30 would. Maybe a max of 40. What would South Kalos be though? We have Coastal, Mountain, and Central, and the southern half looks like it would have mountains and maybe another body of water.

27 (including Magiana) is perfect. I said 27 not 30, because Volcanion, Diancie and Hoopa are already released. Hopefully there's only 2 mythical Pokemon, along Magiana. 27 + 72 =100. ;)

I don't think they have specific names for certain districts and areas in the past, with the obvious exceptions of certain cheap islands. As for the Pokedex, they can go lazy and simply call it Southern Kalos dex. :D I care less about the name, there's no need for fancy names.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If South Kalos is a thing, I have a feeling they will handle it in a similar manner as BW2. Closing off the starting area until post game. And then making us start in South Kalos. However, I am not sure it can be handled like BW2 as easily.

I don't think there would be 8 new gyms. Maybe 1 or 2 new gyms. And close off 1 or 2 others.

As for the plot, it would probably be a continuation of Team Flare or more history about AZ and the 3000 year war. Or South Kalos tries to start a war with the other parts of Kalos because of Team Flare.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If South Kalos is a thing, I have a feeling they will handle it in a similar manner as BW2. Closing off the starting area until post game. And then making us start in South Kalos. However, I am not sure it can be handled like BW2 as easily.

I don't think there would be 8 new gyms. Maybe 1 or 2 new gyms. And close off 1 or 2 others.

As for the plot, it would probably be a continuation of Team Flare or more history about AZ and the 3000 year war. Or South Kalos tries to start a war with the other parts of Kalos because of Team Flare.
    The funny thing is that the second most southern town in XY is Vaniville (I think that was the starting town's name)

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I would actually like to start in Lumiose City for once. I don't know why, but yeah. I'm thinking of like if they have you backtrack through Lumiose a few times to traverse certain routes, like for a detour or something.

Years
  • I would actually like to start in Lumiose City for once. I don't know why, but yeah. I'm thinking of like if they have you backtrack through Lumiose a few times to traverse certain routes, like for a detour or something.
    Didn't one of the rivals' family live there? I think it was the Dex guy's family irc.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    I would actually like to start in Lumiose City for once. I don't know why, but yeah. I'm thinking of like if they have you backtrack through Lumiose a few times to traverse certain routes, like for a detour or something.

Would make sense. You do backtrack a lot in the game to it and it seems as the hub city in the anime

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Any if by some amazing chance this was 6.5 how many pokemon do you think would be added? I don't think more than 30 would. Maybe a max of 40. What would South Kalos be though? We have Coastal, Mountain, and Central, and the southern half looks like it would have mountains and maybe another body of water.
    I'd say 30 minimum, 70 maximum( if they wanted to double XY's amount)

I could see 30 more and have it be on par with Johto.

As for where we start, I could see two things playing out:

The same town as XY,
    Except the north part would be blocked off, and a new path through the start would open up. Maybe we take a cave?

If in Luminous, they could brings us through underground Luminous, and then the other area's are blocked off until later.

The underground could lead to the southern Kalos and then we work our way around. They could also switch up the gym order if they wanted to. Maybe have the original kalos leaders be the Kanto of this? We have a new set of leaders, then we work our way around to the originals after the E4?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    If South Kalos is a thing, I have a feeling they will handle it in a similar manner as BW2. Closing off the starting area until post game. And then making us start in South Kalos. However, I am not sure it can be handled like BW2 as easily.

Yass, gimme a Dark-type Gym, Poison Gym and Ramus' Grass Gym as the final Gym. Ice can be a final Gym, so why not the Grass-type? They will need to kick out Korrina the spotlight stealing squad along her canines and Olympia the basic and boring.

Prequel of Team Flare please, not continuation.

Vaniville as the final destination though, unless we are dying over there it's a pointless place to go to. ;) Not to mention that Route 1 is awful.

Years
  • People think that Kalos will look like a Hexagon with a south portion added, but if they add all of France to Kalos it'll still look like a Pentagon as France is kind of Pentagonal in real life.
    Actually perfect Zygarde's head is kind of shaped like a Pentagon... and 50%'s head kind of looks like an upside down pentagon. It's most noticeable in it's official art work.
    f725a-zygarde_by_theangryaron-d6pgnq4.png

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It would be nice to start in Lumiouse. I would love for each section to have its own story and then they all combine into one story and we have to revisit areas again.

Years
  • I'm thinking that Z might not be a typical third version... Perhaps it'll be at first an interquel, one where the adventure ends up going south instead of north. With southern Kalos having it's own league. In the south we could get the tale behind how Flare got Xerneas and Yvetal, and perhaps an extended role for Malva. Perhaps Malva was the one in charge of southern Kalos.

Sun vmed me about something Blue (member here) found on 4Chan. Masuda apparently went to southern France for what he said was to "study". Which seems like perhaps southern Kalos will be a thing.
    Here's the link http://4archive.org/board/vp/thread/24813349

During WW II the Nazi's occupied northern France, while southern France was a puppet. Perhaps if Flare is indeed based on the Nazi's, then Flare's role in southern Kalos could be different. Their main area of activity is to the north, but in the south they can play more of a hidden, behind the scenes role.

Edit: So I plotted the places that Masuda went to and noticed that they are all in deep southern france. Could this be more for a future region...

Last edited:

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • Yass, gimme a Dark-type Gym

We have waited 20 years too long for this, my friend. If they don't do this now or in Gen 7, I'll starve myself in protest.

Sun vmed me about something Blue (member here) found on 4Chan. Masuda apparently went to southern France for what he said was to "study". Which seems like perhaps southern Kalos will be a thing.
    Here's the link http://4archive.org/board/vp/thread/24813349

During WW II the Nazi's occupied northern France, while southern France was a puppet. Perhaps if Flare is indeed based on the Nazi's, then Flare's role in southern Kalos could be different. Their main area of activity is to the north, but in the south they can play more of a hidden, behind the scenes role.

Edit: So I plotted the places that Masuda went to and noticed that they are all in deep southern france. Could this be more for a future region...

I remember reading about that in another forum during that August timeframe. Unfortunately, a lot of people in the "anti-Gen 6.5/Southern Kalos" group had immediately shot it down in a flame war and pretty much buried it in the discussion, so it was kind of hard to find.

Years
  • We have waited 20 years too long for this, my friend. If they don't do this now or in Gen 7, I'll starve myself in protest.

I remember reading about that in another forum during that August timeframe. Unfortunately, a lot of people in the "anti-Gen 6.5/Southern Kalos" group had immediately shot it down in a flame war and pretty much buried it in the discussion, so it was kind of hard to find.
    Actually, it's 17 years since it was one of the new types in GS, but even that's too long.

Though, I'm getting the feeling that it'll be a different region instead of Kalos. Japan got four regions (five counting Fiore), while the US got two (counting Orre which is based on Arizona according to official sources), so another one based on France is possible.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • I'm new to Pokemon games on 3DS as I only ever played emulated fire red and leaf green. Could someone please explain to me the concept of 3rd Pokemon game, Z? Like, will we still have the same Pokemon from XY + more from Z or will there be new Pokemon set? Will I be able to transfer Z Pokemon into XY for breeding with shiny charm or not? I am a bit confused by the concept.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sooo... I saw a post on reddit that there's going to be another new PKMN reveal later this Wednesday. Not sure if it's true or not. :3

Source

Years
  • I'd say 30 minimum, 70 maximum( if they wanted to double XY's amount)

I could see 30 more and have it be on par with Johto.

As for where we start, I could see two things playing out:

The same town as XY,
    Except the north part would be blocked off, and a new path through the start would open up. Maybe we take a cave?

If in Luminous, they could brings us through underground Luminous, and then the other area's are blocked off until later.

The underground could lead to the southern Kalos and then we work our way around. They could also switch up the gym order if they wanted to. Maybe have the original kalos leaders be the Kanto of this? We have a new set of leaders, then we work our way around to the originals after the E4?

Not sure about the rest, but the underground Lumiose part would be interesting. Seeing as Lumiose is the Poké equivalent of Paris and Paris has the Catacombs that run underneath. This could be implemented as a cave area full of ghosts, or even as one of the Pokémon graveyard type places that have been in past games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back