• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Pokemon ? Who's your fave ?

Your Fave baby Pokemon ?

• Togepi

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Pichu

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Elekid

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Magby

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Smoochum

• Cleffa

• Igglybuff

• Tyrogue

• Wynaut

• Azurill

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Whats you favourite baby Pokemon ?
    Their all so adorable n.n- My favourite has to be Togepi because Kasumi's was so adorable , naive & funny. Togepi's just too cute & i like it that you should never underestimate one >=3 They can do one good metronome =P & then offcourse Togepi evolves into one of my ave pkmn , Togetic. Then Pichu is my 2nd fave. Again just too cute n.n()() and the Pichu Bro's were hilarious !

:Vote!:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Ooooo Azurill..Azurill *bounces on tail*
    oooo this is a toughie to place...yes it fits in pokemon general....but it is a poll...but it is pokemon...hmm...well hey I think it should stay here personally, but anyone of any power within this forum feel free to move it if you thinks best.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I would either say Pichu or Azurill. I think I like Pichu a bit better though. Maybe because of those Pichu Brothers mini-movies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Aww, I love Azurill, hands down. But I'm supposed to be filling in for Teara, ummm, I belive her favorite is Cleffa first, Azurill second.

Back