• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
27. Maybe cause its kinda early in the morning, and you haven't been able to sleep decently? (Which is the case over here) good morning btw.XD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Morning to you.
Its 6.20 pm for me and its about to time to eat dinner.

Years

Oh god that blob thing had a tree on its butt.
Weird stuff netto.

torterra.jpg

Scary stuff that is.

Also have to talk about the Montreal and Kyoto Protocols LAWLZ.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Well to end this day before I go to sleep. :)

-snip-
The Dango song is the main reason I haven't watched Clannad yet...and still won't, for the same reason I'm never watching Madoka again and never listening to the song "And I'm Home"

...Funny enough, I found out about both songs on Osu before I even knew about the shows.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That Dango song ended up being one of the more memorable things I've taken from anime, especially the stuff involving it in AS. ;__;

Also, every time.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I haven't seen the show, but the song still depresses me somehow. :D
Same here. I already know how sad the show's gonna be, but what makes the ending so sad is that it's sung in a somber tone and uses dango to relate to the characters...and that, in itself, is sad.

It'll be a while before I watch Clannad...if I do. I have the game installed on my computer, so I might just play that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back