• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign

Years
Willium Tundra

Good as always. That is what he heard 3 times tonight from the other guild workers, including the boss, Kathy. Will is starting to get the feeling they are getting use to his wonderful cooking. He was going to have to change that, and made a promise to himself that next meal was going to be better than ever. It then took a few moments to relize that she asked a question right after, and answered quickly, "They will preform spectacularly once they do a few missions. Any big plans?"

Clyde Midnight

Clyde swiped a little bit of everything, putting some in his pockets for later. He knew that they would probally get meals like this every day, but decided to bring a few to his street friends who couldn't join a guild because of an injury or 'ahem', really bad backrounds. He took a few for himself, and went to sit with Kelly, although talk was for later, as he was Hungery.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Fujiwara

Hikari takes her seat next to Tak, who's already drooling from watching all the food. 'I think i'll go for the cheri poffins first!' Those are Hikari's favorite kind of food. Though spicy, Tak prefers Pecha Poffins, 'cause they're sweet & Tak loves sweets. He IS sweet! He grabs a handful of sweet poffins & chews on them crazy. He loves sweets too much, which is why he still has a bag full of candy.

"Yummy yum!~" He said happily, taking another handful of Pecha Poffins. Tak enjoys food very much. Some other new explorers seem nice around here. What kind of missions would Kathy & the other guild members give out? It's already boiling in Tak's imaginitive mind.

"Oh boy, I can't wait to find out what our first mission will be!" He said cheerfully to Hikari. Already he was hoping to explore a dungeon & find treasure, food & stuff. Victini's going down!~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kion "Fel" Armando

Kion followed the path back to the Guild, struggling with each step. Blood dripped from his arm and chest with as he continued, leaving a thick brown mixture of sand and blood in the Beach ground behind him. He started to lose balance, and at one point was almost unable to walk straight. He reached the commercial area of the guild near the guild, but he needed to return the outlaw before he woke up. He got looks from the bystanders, but no one actually bothered to do anything. Once he reached the guild, proceeding down the steps. But on the final step leading to the first floor he collapsed, breaking a few more ribs and falling unconscious. He dropped Alice and the Wartortle, but only the former woke up. Alice sat on the Wartortle's shell so that wouldn't escape and started screaming "Help!" several times.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Clefton Mercado

Clefton was half eating a poffin and taking part in the guild staff's conversation when he had heard it. Someone had shouted for help, and it was coming from the other side of the door! Clefton stood there for a quick moment to gauge the reaction of the other members before he moved as quickly as he could to the entrance of the guild. Clefton's half eaten poffin hit the ground just as Clefton made it to the entrance.

Clefton opened the door and was presented at several people collapsed on the door step. One of them was bleeding out, another was unconscious, and the third was shouting at the top of her lungs.
"Um.. We're going to need a medic." Clefton said, turning his head to the rest of the guild. The Ninjask Gajiinka got down on his knees and inspected the damage done to the one that was bleeding. It did not look very good at all. Clefton shifted his attention to the conscience Ralts.
"What happened here?" Clefton asked in a serious tone.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alice Felton

"What happened here?" asked the Ninjask in a serious tone. Alice wasn't quick to comply, as when it came to older males her trust wavered. She had a tendency to analyze them before actually speaking to them, that is, unless Fel was close by. Given the seriousness of the situation, Alice didn't know if it would be wise to tell just anyone about the situation. She looked at the man in front of her, noting his posture, disposition, and body language. Then, she looked back at Fel, a pool of his own blood was starting to form. Trust wasn't important at this point, she needed her brother to be saved.

"My brother decided to go on a mission to Beach Cave to find a teammate." She started with a serious face. "Alone, he went in and fought three gijinka, two of which are still in Beach Cave." She lowered her head. "Then, I don't know exactly what happened, but he was attacked by the the outlaw, Wartortle, the man that he was sent to capture." She started to speak slower. "I went in to save him, but I don't know how much help I was...in the end, he ended up being the one to save me." Tears started to drop from her face and onto her legs. She reached into a pocket of her backpack and pulled out the mission request. "So please..." she started, turning her head back up to the Ninjask to reveal a wet face filled with fear, loneliness, and destitution. "Please...turn in this Wartortle...and save my brother!"

Last edited:
Years
Willium Tundra

Will saw Clefton sprint out, and knew immediatly something was wrong, since no one just drops his poffins for no reason. He didn't hear anything, but followed Clefton out the door as fast as he can. When he got their, he saw clefton talking to an injured Ralts and a worst off Blitzle, along with a Rogueish Warturtle trying to get away. He knew Clefton could easily take care of this himself, he decided to help anyway. He grabbed the Warturtle by the scruff of the neck, and said, "I'll take care of the Warturtle, you get these kids help."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Kathy Pinkcat

Kathy heard what happened by the entrance and signed mayumi to keep the explorers calm. 'I'm going to check what's happening over there, please keep them calm.' Kathy smiles at them before leaving them and walking over to the entrance.

'Oh my! What happened here?!' Kathy says as she sees the unconcious exclorer on the ground all bleeding, and a ralts gijinka sitting on the back of an wortortle. 'Thank you william, you're a real help.' Kathy smiles at him as he takes care of the wartotle, she immediately takes care of the boy.

Hikari Kaede

Takumi seems excited bout their first mission. Hikari peacefully ate the cheri berry and then took an apple, she likes sweetness too, but Takami likes it the most.

She looked at him as he is eating the poffins full of excitement, he really enjoys them. Actually Hikari is pretty excited bout their first mission too. They have trained alot and Hikari became really strong and Takumi even evolved!

Hikari really likes Takumi, maybe even loves, but she knows he won't return her feelings and it's best for her to forget about those feelings for him, even though he's everything she can think about. Besides, what if he falls in love with someone else? They are best friends and Takumi most certainly will tell her as first, it would break her, thats why she needs to forget, plus saving the world is top priority right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Clefton Mercado

Clefton nodded to Will and Kathy before leaping over the Ralts and Blitzle on the doorstep.
"I'll get a doctor!" Clefton shouted before spreading his wings and flying towards town. His wings were a blur, as was the rest of Clefton when he hit max speed. He appeared as a black and yellow blur that weaved around street corners and pokemon.
Clefton came along dragging a Chansey gajiinka behind him 2 minutes later.
"Where are are you taking me!?" The Chansey shouted until they made it to the doorstep. She looked down at the injured Blitzle.
"Oh.. You could have told me! I thought you were kidnapping me!" The Chancey knelt over and looked over the Blitzle's injuries. Clefton shrugged. He was in a hurry and hated to slow down for anything.

Gash appeared beside Clefton and began cleaning up the area around the Chancey's patients. He didn't ask any questions; he simply worked.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Chisa Kimura

Chisa grabbed a poffin off the table and popped it into her mouth. The food tasted great and right after she swallowed she ate more while waiting for Maureen to answer her. After going so long without eating she was more than willing to wait for an answer. Chisa looked at Maureen as she talked and nodded. "I promised someone too, well not really promised, more like in his memory" she said about to eat more when she heard a yell for help but the adults handled the situation.

Mayumi Suzuki

Mayumi smiled at Will and nodded, "there are a few things for my shop that might be to heavy for me to move by myself, if I need any help I'll be sure to let you know" she said picking up a sweet poffin and eating it. She smiled seeing Clefton and nodded grabbing another poffin "I think the new recruits will be just fine, I can't help but worry about the younger ones, but it seems that the youngest I've seen has teamed up with an older girl" she said when suddenly she heard a yell for help and Clefton, Will, and Kathy left to take care of the situation. Looking at all the new recruits Mayumi spoke up. "Everything is alright, just keep to your meals."

Years
Willium Tundra

The Warturtle struggled, but even if he was full streangth, he would find it extreamly hard to get out of Will's grip. He walked to the back of the building, a red door next to a few others were. He unlocked it with the guild crest through some sort of mechinism the crest activated, and closed it behind him as he walked down the stairs. The warturtle tried to threaten him by telling him the same would happen to all the guild if he was locked up. He threw him hard into the holding cell, then said, "If you think me, the guild workers, and the guild are that weak that a force of weaklings like you can beat us, then I dare you, try it." He walked upstairs, and walked up to the mess hall, and would send a messanger later to tell the police to pick up the convict. As soon as the two impacient greenhorns where ready enough to accept the reward. If Kathy didn't chew them out for such reckless action, he sure would.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Maureen Quinsley

Well, actually, Maureen's promise was in someone's memory as well, but she wasn't sure if to tell Chisa about that someone or not. She had just met the little girl and, although she looked harmless and nice, Maureen didn't know if she could trust her or not. She closed her eyes and looked like she was about to cry. She opened her mouth to say something, but a cry for help was heard. She hoped that it had distracted her new partner and grabbed a random Poffin. Then she proceeded to gobble it up.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alice Felton​

After being treated, she headed to the Dining Hall. Still depressed about Fel, she somberly proceeded to one of the chairs where poffins were already in place on the table. She looked at the poffins for a while without touching them. Her mind was a whirlpool, she was too lost in thought to eat, despite the fact that she hadn't eaten since she first arrived. What's going to happen to Kion? Is he going to die? Why wasn't I able to save him? Did I even help? Was I a nuisance? He saved me...but would he have survived if I didn't go there? He's always been so protective of me...maybe that made him stronger...? No, that's just some anime bullcrap, that never happens in real life. But...he did really get stronger? I'm sure it was just a regular charge, but he came out looking like an anime superhero. Heh, that's probably why he chose to learn Charge, anyway. She started to laugh to herself as she popped a poffin into her mouth.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Kelly the Klink Gijinka was looking around scared because she didn't see her best friend Sly anywhere. She was extremely scared due to her shyness and was frantically looking around with no sign of him anywhere. A lonely tear feel from her eye as she walked around. She found a place to sit down and eventually sat. She looked around again slowly with her blue-green eyes hoping to find her partner Clyde somewhere. She felt a sudden gust of wind and her light green hair blew with the wind. She made sure not to let her skirt blow with the wind also. She sat alone for a few seconds until a Growlithe Gijinka came and started harassing her. She was getting really annoyed by this Gijinka. She just wanted Clyde to come to her and make her feel safe again. The Growlithe Gijinka had touched Kelly's arm and that was when she stood up and started to walk away.

Back