• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Nope, doesn't look like something I would watch/like .

Have you layed your eyes upon C:The Money of Soul and Possibility Control?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Admittedly, I did watched the first four episodes, and I somewhat enjoyed them. But, I didn't finish the series.

On the topic of KyoAni, have you seen Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Oh, the first half was okay then it suddenly became drama which became its weak point. Well, I'm still looking forward to its second season.

We're on a roll with KyoAni, here, how about Tamako Market? A weak series but one of my favourites.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Yes, and just like you said, Tamako Market wasn't exactly KyoAni's strongest anime, but it was decent and entertaining. At least it was better than the badly written and loli fanservice-ridden Vividred Operation

Let's go for one that probably hasn't been mentioned yet. Hmm... Sasameki Koto?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Oh, I'e never heard of that so nope, never watched that. Yuri, eh, or shoujo-ai-ish anime, well, it's interesting at least.

Hm, let's go with the current airing of Infinite Stratos?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
All of it except for the last few episodes of Second Season. Here's hoping they animate Suruga Devil because it's my favorite arc.

How about the Phantom Blood movie for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Suruga Devil will be animated ;) Dunno when since they started Nadeko Medusa instead and next is apparently Shinobu Time but it will =D

I haven't seen anything from JoJo.

What about... Shinsekai Yori?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back