• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Spiders are awful! I also hate wood roaches with a passion. Disgusting creatures...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My post disappeared. .__.
Time to retype it.

I seen
she might block you for saying that
and assumed you were making fun of me

then I got to
No flirting around the cat lady please! ;3
and was like "Oh. {:"
But, yeah.
What Kura said. [;

Haha, I hadn't even taken his post as flirting, because it was obviously referring to her and not me. Unless I just misread it, which is possible because I'm not wearing my glasses.

Wood roaches?
Looking them up right now.

I just found this picture
woodroachx450.jpg

It's actually cute, in my opinion.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Just try to stop me
images

Challenging a moderator. I'm such an idiot. ;D
Because that roach is cute!

Okay, I'll stop now. c:
I really ought to get off here soon, anyway. But I'm going to procrastinate, of course.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I really don't like insects, I find them gross and disgusting.

...and yet, I got stuck with the Insect deck when my friends and I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh a week ago. >>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Excuse me while I go find as many photos of insects as I can.

Haha, that's just the way things work, hmm?
Insects don't bother me. Some are cute. [:
These things are fun to handle, but obviously aren't insects:
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
...please for the love of god tell me that's not actual size. Cause if those things exist in that size, I'll go in the corner and cry. :c

I really really hate bugs. -shivers-

Honest

Hi!
Years
Why insects of all things? Not a good deck!!

:3 I run a Madolche Deck <3 yay for cute things and sweets <333

I read McDonalds Deck. Kill me

Well, we went to my friends house, and there was this HUGE box of untouched YGO cards. Close to 2000. So we made four separate decks, a dragon deck, a warrior deck, an out of play deck, and an insect deck. And of course, cause I'm the only one who wears glasses, I was Weevil. Hence the bug deck.

I have yet to win the the damn thing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, there are ones that are up to 11" c: Apparently there's an extinct relative of them that grew to be over 8 feet, though!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
There's one thing i hate about Yu Gi Oh! which is they show anciant Egyptian kings as kids with lots of spare time!btw,they never played cards they won't bother anyway

these people when they wanted to have fun they go hunted lions with their bare hands and the help of some arrows and bows sometimes,i think making kids believe they spent the time playing cards is so not fair!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
There's one thing i hate about Yu Gi Oh! which is they show anciant Egyptian kings as kids with lots of spare time!btw,they never played cards they won't bother anyway

these people when they wanted to have fun they go hunted lions with their bare hands and the help of some arrows and bows sometimes,i think making kids believe they spent the time playing cards is so not fair!

are you aware of the concept of fiction

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yes i know and i'm Egyptian i hate making my ancestors look like idiots when we look at someone like Mirik *dull*

i don't think their intention was to make your ancestors look like idiots
they tried to make them look very noble and badass, albeit through the use of card games & witchcraft

and besides
they got off rather lightly compared to how anime has treated other cultures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back