• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dangan Ronpa anyone?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Talk about the manga, anime, and games here. My favorite character is Chihiro Fujisaki because she's friggin adorable and also Alter Ego. I also love Celestia Ludenberg be cause she's a bada$$. My least favorite is Aoi Asahira because she's really annoying. And also I hate Mondo
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Woah, calm down on the spoilers there. I did some magic to cover up that stuff, but be careful with spoilers, especially in the OP where people might just wander into the thread.

---

As for Dangaronpa, love it. Played 1 and 2 this year and read Danganronpa IF. Generally bad reception doesn't make me stay away from anime but this specific one I'm not jiving because the breakdowns are a little too...antagonistic, from what I've seen, and because of the opening (though it partially redeems itself with an applause-worthy dance from Monokuma). Love the series, eagerly awaiting Danganronpa Another Episode (and I'm holding off on reading Zero in hopes that it will be included in AR).

Oh, and my favorite character's Sonia Nevermind. She starts off as a trope and quickly becomes a subversion, with every line from her being an absolute gem.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • I've played the first and second games.

Mods, if you see this message, delete ANY message that has a spoiler shown without the spoiler tags.

To paraphase a quote from Kurt Katala:
    "Please note that it's very, VERY easy to accidentally spoil yourself on the Danganronpa games. There are many twists and turns of the series, the least of which are what characters live and die. Don't read wikis, any of them, and don't look at fan art. Sometimes even official merchandise can spoil things. Simply typing their name into Google with autocomplete on can clue you into a characters fate. Be careful!"

Back