• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annyeong!

Bae Bae

Hani
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2015
    Hello, hello!

I've been meaning to sign up here for a while, I've done lots of lurking for a few months but now I have my very own account.

I'm super bad at introductions. Really, I'm not so good at this kind of thing. In fact, I probably emit a nearly comical amount of awkwardness in this post.

At any rate, I'm quite excited to meet new friends because I'm really enjoying the site.

Well, I guess that's about it. See you all around, hopefully!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh yeah? Well, I'm happy that you got to sign up with us at last! How are you liking the forums? Good? Either way, I do hope that you'll enjoy this forum, and you're more than welcome to explore. Don't worry so much about introductions; again, we're all just happy to see you! And it's nice to make your acquaintance today~

Anyways, take care, and feel free to direct your questions about the forums in general to myself, or the staff members in general. I hope to see you around as well, and maybe we can even be great buddies! I do look forward to that! Have a great weekend, and I'd love to see you around soon! <33

Years
  • We've had so many others who lurked for years before eventually joining, so it's perfectly fine! But on the other hand we're actually excited to have you as part of us now, Bae!

I hope you're enjoying PC so far, and there's always something to check out whether it'd be seeing the latest events or even just doing plain discussion in whatever topics interest you as a person. You can consider looking in the Adoption Center if you want a friendly face to show you around a section you might like, and it'd make a great opportunity to get your first friend here as well.

Either way, I don't have much else to leave here but I hope everything goes well and we fellow members are always happy to help when you need it. See you soon and have a nice weekend!

Years
  • Lots of lurking and not good at intros? Totally sounds like how I used to be. Well, I'm still bad at intros but don't lurk as much anymore since I settled nicely into the forum.. hopefully that'll be you, too! ;P Welcome and see you around Bae, don't hesitate to let me know if you'd like to chat!

Back