• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi,I‘m lighteningx

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Welcome to PC !
    Are you a Chinese ? Me,too ! :]
    Hope you can do what you want to do and have fun in PC !

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here! It's great to have ya' with us. I'm Robin~ ^^ I hope that you're having a great weekend so far, and I hope that you're enjoying yourself here! I'm always open for questions or general conversation, so PM me anytime. See you around~ n_n

Years
  • I'm a late one here but hope you can squeeze me in, great to have you by the way!

First off, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be awesome to hear what you are interested in so we can show you around sections you might be interested in, and with our variety there's sure to be something here that you will love. The adoption center is also nearby if you want a mentor to show you around a section you want to learn more about.

On the other hand, I'm always open for a visitor message whether you have a small question or just want to talk! See you for now, and I'll catch up with you soon!

Back