• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokegod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen May 3, 2015
This is Abbs The Ninja. He usually looks inside of caves for radioactive waves. It uses them to hypnotize and eat it's prey. It then uses the bones to make it's bed. It also sometimes likes to turn invisible and steal things from trainers and they can shoot ninja stars from 1000 feet away. They learn 4 moves, smoke screen, sludge, hypnosis, and dream eater.It is a ghost and fighting type.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Good morning; it's an interesting concept! But, this is the wrong board to post it, I'm afraid! Maybe check out the art & design board if you have drawings of fakemon you want to share? Otherwise, we only deal with intros and welcomes here. :]

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to lock this thread; but feel free to ask the staff any questions! Good day, and thanks for understanding~!

/locks/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back