• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEMMEC's First Platinum Nuzlocke

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    My name is TEMMEC. I am an avid gamer and self-proclaimed nerd. I have had a whole poopton of experience with a lot of different games and platforms. I am especially fond and versed in RPG, Action, and Adventure genres. Based on sheer quantity, I suppose my favorite game distribution company is Nintendo and all of their products. I hope to share my love of gaming and all things nerdy to all who would hear me.

I absolutely Love Pokemon and have been playing since Gold and Silver. I have been wanting to play Platinum for a while now, but haven't had a whole lot of motivation. I have officially decided to make a whole-hearted effort toward this channel and bringing you visual consumers some awesome content.

Like I said, I am very new to this, so I am currently looking for some constructive criticism and new ideas. PLEASE watch my videos and feel free to comment and tell me what you would like me to do, either in future videos of this Nuzlocke run, or in other future series. Thanks a bunch!

TEMMEC

Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter: Search TEMMEC in the search bar.

Back