• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect HD Dimension for Flash CS3?

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
  • I've been animating for a year now and found some decent tutorials but I keep getting crappy quality animations just asking What is the Perfect Dimension for Flash CS3 that will make your exported AVI/WMV/MOV to a better one wit perfect quality?

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • OK I just had a play with my Flash CS5 and these were the export options I could find:

Regarding resolution/dimensions this is set based on your project dimensions:
    cs5-1.png

Press QuickTime settings and this window pops-up, you can set Video and Audio compression settings:
    cs5-2.png

Video settings in more detail:
    cs5-3.png

For compression type since you're aiming for a video file I suggest H264, this is the most efficient video codec out of that list. Have a tweak of the quality settings.

Bear in mind I'm uncertain if CS3 have the same settings, should be similar though! :)

Back