• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest things

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • "We should move to North America."
    We live in North America.

My ex said that to her sister. yea...

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Back in high school, my best friend called me, absolutely ecstatic, "I failed English but I passed France!!" It's not the dumbest thing she's said.. but it is one of my favorites.
    The very same friend was once asked to name a continent and excitedly responded with, "Canada!! ..Right?!" She's the best. I love her so much.
    Her brother actually thought Europe was in the US. He's 18. He lives in the US. And he thought Europe was one of our states.

More recently, my mother informed me she wanted to write a book but she was so upset about it. I asked what the issue was and she just said, "I'd have to do it all by hand. I don't have a computer."
    "...I bought you a laptop? You use it daily for facebook."
    "Yeah but it doesn't let me write stuff on it."
    I uh. I'm at a loss here.

Years
  • One of my ex's close friends once viciously refuted the fact that Mexico is a part of America. We tried to explain to her that it was South America, but all she could muster was that it was foreign and far, far away from the great USA. That ex and I didn't last very long afterwards.

Back