• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks c067912881 for picking up these hacks. You are awesome. Can't wait to see what/how you will do/continue the hacks.

Years
  • So nice this is being taken over. I think Green Chapter is the hack I have enjoyed the most as of now, it is just so fun to play as Green, maybe my favourite character of the whole Pokémon Manga.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    How do I collect the 5 keys to get out of the masked mans hideout I got the first three but how do I get the other two

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Not sure if this hack is still being worked on. Also not sure if I am on the current version of the game, but a big issue i am having with this game is being able to read my rival's (Silver?) text. It is a very bright color of text and kind of blends in with the background of the text box making it pretty hard to read.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Found a possible bug in which you are able to go to Lavender Town and do the story there before receiving the silph scope

Years
  • Not sure if this hack is still being worked on. Also not sure if I am on the current version of the game, but a big issue i am having with this game is being able to read my rival's (Silver?) text. It is a very bright color of text and kind of blends in with the background of the text box making it pretty hard to read.

Yes, I think that color is pretty hard to read too.Looking forward to this hack and blue chapter

Yes this hack is still being worked on and agree of what you two are saying with the font so I will change the colours around for beta 4.

Found a possible bug in which you are able to go to Lavender Town and do the story there before receiving the silph scope

Thank You for reporting this bug, will be fixed for beta 4.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Just a question I don't know but does Green gather badges in the game? Because I just in Brock's gym and lost! I was training my Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Ok. I am in lavender town I can wait until beta 4 comes out for Pokemon adventure green or is there more in this chapter? :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    That's fine, I can wait until the next beta for this game comes out, i am sure its not coming out for a while so but that's fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2022
    Found a little bug, In Vermillion city when you encounter the rocket grunt I talked to him and the game froze on me.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm wondering, now that Aethestode left the ROM Hacking Scene apparently, how about asking his permission to use Beta 12's Demo Tiles?
    They look way better than those from Beta 11E, undoubtedly, and it could also be applied to Blue's Chapter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back