• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
So... Jonkane, how goes the progress with this game? Have you encountered any game breaking bugs so far?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Download Unnamed Trainer Editor and paste this in the Trainer editor configurations file.

Spoiler:

I know I'm quoting an old post but, I finally tried to edit trainers with this method and it doesnt work. I hope the new/next release fixes the issues including this 1. So we can use this for hacking.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
I have allow from Smoogon University to use them. As I am an member of that site.

1. Do you have proof you're a member?
2. Does being a member actually give you authority to use things?

I'm a member of PC, but I'm not allowed to grab content from people here to use. :l

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Excuse me. I asked author of this sprites that I can use them in my hacks. And i my resource project. Also I am member of Smoogon. Look at AtecainCorp. nickname. It was me. <That same Nick I have on PHO> Proof? Are you kidding me? Do not play like a child to have proof for everything. You don't trust me. I don't care. I do not theft that sprite. I got allow to remade them to GBA whatever you think.

Years
Excuse me. I asked author of this sprites that I can use them in my hacks. And i my resource project. Also I am member of Smoogon. Look at AtecainCorp. nickname. It was me. <That same Nick I have on PHO> Proof? Are you kidding me? Do not play like a child to have proof for everything. You don't trust me. I don't care. I do not theft that sprite. I got allow to remade them to GBA whatever you think.

He does have permission from the sprite leader at smogon I think also he is a member. And Ksiazek while your sprites are good they are in b/w style and the sprites used in this game are in hgss style. But your sprites are good just need a little qc on some of them :)

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
I apologise if I "offended" you.

I either misread, or it wasn't explained well enough.
If you can use those sprites, go ahead, I'm not any form of authority, I was just merely asking if you can use them.

6 times out of 10, it's usually a case of, someone isn't allowed to use them. But does so anyway.

Again, my apologies.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
so, no offense but, did he stop making it?
because I saw the "coming soon 10.20.2014" there and its past already.
just asking, but I hope not

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
so, no offense but, did he stop making it?
because I saw the "coming soon 10.20.2014" there and its past already.
just asking, but I hope not
He didn't stop, he has just been busy. Remember we all have a personal life away from the site.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
Calm Down man, no one had really accused you of something but remember this, PEOPLE Use HGSS Style Backsprites!!! They just look better in GBA Than BW Style Backs.

Yeah, I have to agree with the notion that Gen 4-esque backsprites fit in way better with the GBA style, unless you want to give every single Pokemon Gen 5 style backsprites from Gen 1 to Gen 6, which seems like it would be INCREDIBLY tedious and impractical, seeing as most of the available sprite resources use Gen 4 style backsprites...

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Yeah, I have to agree with the notion that Gen 4-esque backsprites fit in way better with the GBA style, unless you want to give every single Pokemon Gen 5 style backsprites from Gen 1 to Gen 6, which seems like it would be INCREDIBLY tedious and impractical, seeing as most of the available sprite resources use Gen 4 style backsprites...

Even if all pokemon will have 5th gen backs, 4th gen backs still looks better since they are in the same format as 3rd gen backs while 5th gen backs use full body.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
I want only 721 Official Pokemon in this Games, i don't want Fakemon in this Games.

Back