• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Firsts

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    What were the first Legendary Pokémon you caught? There are so many of them these days, it may be hard to keep track of which ones you have and have not obtained.

For me, the first one I got through a game's storyline was when I played through Sapphire and caught Kyogre. But the first that I actually had to work to find and then catch was Rayquaza. :t384:

yes, this was inspired by "Shiny firsts"

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Rayquaza was my first legendary that i caught in Emerald, after spending many hours i finally catch him that makes me happy so much.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I remember exactly that my first legendary was Cobalion and I caught it on my first attempt on my first time playing White 2.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • My first ever legendary was Giratina in Platinum I think? I dont remember that much but pretty sure it was him!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    My first one was Mewtwo in Pokemon Blue. Back then I only used my Blastoise for everytthing, so when I managed to capture Mewtwo, I finally had something else, that I could use, that was on an actually high level. {XD}

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • The first Legendary I ever caught... I believe it was Lugia back in Silver version. I was part of the group of kids that COMPLETELY obsessed over Lugia pretty much the instant they saw it, so I had to make sure I caught one. I believe in the same game I eventually ended up finding and capturing Raikou, as well.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The very first legendary I caught was Articuno, I didn't know it was a legendary at that time. I just thought it was annoyingly stubborn to catch. {XD}
    14407_5_full.jpg

Back