• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Zapdos I Don't Need

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
Years
  • Okay, now that my misleading title (hopefully) dragged you in here, I need some help. Nothing fancy. I just need a female scyther for me to breed to the nature I need. S'all I need. A scyther.

C'mon, man. Just one scyther! Then I'm off the mantis' for good. I swear! *twitch twitch scratch scratch*

PM me if you've got a female scyther lying around you care to unload on me. Thanks, guys.

Dactylus

Years
  • Thanks, HM, that'd be a big help.

And thanks Synesis, good one! Haha. Don't worry guys, his mom told me all about how much of a joker he was. Last night. =P

Aymundo

Poke'king
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    i have a ditto it is just as good as anythink and it can breed anythink ! do u wana trade ?

Dactylus

Years
  • Yeah, sure, sounds good. Do you want anytihng in particular back? I'm not very far and don't have much.

Back