• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NoLife's HA Breeding Shop [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome fellow Pokemon Trainers!
12.%20tongue.gif
TO THE GRAND RE-OPENING
12.%20tongue.gif

I am BACK! Yep! As you may have noticed (or maybe not), I've been away from the forums for some time, mainly due to a busy summer; two weddings, three out of town trips, and the start of the fall semester. But, things are a lot less crazy now and I actually have some more free time, so I've decided to re-open my breeding shop! (even though it was never officially closed in the first place, but whatever
12.%20tongue.gif
)
Since I was first opened, I've got quite a few more HA Pokemon, due to a few more Friend Safaris and the Heavenly Gift of the Dex-Nav (seriously, that thing is awesome).​

First, let me set some ground rules:

Spoiler:

Breeding list:
NOTE: This is under construction. I've obtained more through trades and the Friend Safari that I haven't added to the list yet. But I have reorganized my PC Boxes and alphabetized my breeding list(and added pictures! :D), so finding the Pokemon you want is much easier. Still, if you need help, just 'Ctrl+F' to find the Pokemon you need. :)

Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png
HA Dream Ball Females
Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png
Spoiler:

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Great_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
HA Females
Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Great_Ball_Sprite.png
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[/FONT]

HA Males/Genderless
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Level_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Lure_Ball_IV_Sprite.png
Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Sport_Ball_Sprite.png
Non-HA Apricorn Females
Bag_Sport_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Lure_Ball_IV_Sprite.png
Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Level_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png
NOTE: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Spoiler:

For those who'd want to know, all my Pokemon, as far as I know, are legitimate. All were wither caught (either in the Friend Safari or with the Dream Radar) or obtained through trades (including GTS and Wondertrading).
This list is ever expanding. So check back for updates to the list!

Looking for:
[FONT=&quot]Any HA Female I don't have yet (preferably not in the standard red and white Pokeball)
[FONT=&quot]Any Dream Ball HA Females
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Any HA Females exclusive to AlphaSapphire in Special balls (Lotad, Sableye, East Sea Shellos, etc.)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HA Tyrunt
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HA Amaura
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Anyfemale Rareball Pokemon (specifically those with only one ability, or no hidden ability, i.e. Gastly, etc., or a hidden ability I won't find useful, i.e. Unnerve, Gluttony, Plus/Minus, etc.)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HA Fem[FONT=&quot]a[/FONT]le Eevee's in various Pokeballs (I'd like at least one for each Eeveelution; specifically looking for Luxury, Dive, Dusk, Dream, Timer, Heal, and Quick.)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Any Pokemon with egg moves or transfer moves
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pretty much any HA Pokemon not on my list yet (females in special balls is prefered)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leave me your Username, IGN, Friend code and Pokemon offers below. If you want to know the status of your trade order, check the pending trade list below.
Also, if you arranged a trade with me in the past that never went through and you still want to trade, let me know. I should still have your orders in my PC boxes.
[/FONT]

Past Pending Trades
Spoiler:

Current Pending Trades
Spoiler:

Happy Breeding!

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • After looking at your spreadsheet, I'm interested in a Dream Ball Zubat. Any specific nature you want on the Riolu?

Modest, Timid, or Adamant, any of those would be nice, but you don't have too. And are you sure you don't want more than just that one thing for it? I know how much of a pain it can be to breed Riolus.

Oh, and I do have some HA 'mons in Luxury Balls that I haven't listed on the spreadsheet yet. Feel free to ask about those~

Modest, Timid, or Adamant, any of those would be nice, but you don't have too. And are you sure you don't want more than just that one thing for it? I know how much of a pain it can be to breed Riolus.

Oh, and I do have some HA 'mons in Luxury Balls that I haven't listed on the spreadsheet yet. Feel free to ask about those~

I'm not picky, so just the Zubat is fine. What time are you able to trade?

Years
  • Looking at your HA Gible. I just want a breedject you might have laying around with the HA. Ive managed to collect a Living Pokedex, so i can breed any pokes you may not yet have in your own Dex? PM/VM/Reply if you're interested. Thanks!

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    I would like a Hidden Ability Eevee but I dont have much to trade, I have been trying to get a HA Eevee for a while now could we work something out. preferably female so I can pass the ability more for the various eeveelutions but ill take a male if that is the only option.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Could I get a HA Dratini Female, and a HA Gible Female please?
    Does anything in my shop interest you?
    I do a lot of wonder trading, so I can look and see if I have some HA pokes laying around if you prefer?

Looking at your HA Gible. I just want a breedject you might have laying around with the HA. Ive managed to collect a Living Pokedex, so i can breed any pokes you may not yet have in your own Dex? PM/VM/Reply if you're interested. Thanks!

Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply, but I'd be happy to trade with you. Could you possibly get me a Tyrouge? One of the lines I don't have in my dex yet, and no one on the GTS is offering a fair trade for one.

Years
  • Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply, but I'd be happy to trade with you. Could you possibly get me a Tyrouge? One of the lines I don't have in my dex yet, and no one on the GTS is offering a fair trade for one.

as a matter of fact I've got hitmonlee and hitmontop and a spare tyrogue, are you looking for HA one? or a regular one?

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    No problem! What do you have that you'd be willing to trade?

I have some shinny pokemon all were caught so they are not perfect I have a Druddigon, Gulpin and I have the ability to breed some HA pokemon that you do not have on your list like Caravanha speed boost and Trevenant harvest other then that I dont have much sadly.

I would also like to add Noibat to the Eevee trade if at all possible I know someone that wants him, sorry for not having much I got Y late and the new games came out ill be getting the new Sapphire on the 25th and I would like to have these guys banked and ready to move to the new game.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I am looking for more HA pokes I don't have yet, so if you could check to see i you have any i still need that would be great!

Okay, so after a quick look through my OR, i found these HA pokes

Eevee - F - Dream Ball
    Eevee - F - Luxury Ball - JPN
    Torchic - M - Pokeball
    Slowpoke - F - Ultraball
    Stantler - M - Dream Ball
    Whismur - M - Pokeball - JPN

Shiny Dragonite - F - Pokeball - JPN
    Shiny Sylveon - M - Pokeball - SPA
    Shiny Espeon - M - Pokeball - SPA
    Shiny Trevenant - F - Pokeball
    Shiny Goodra - M - Pokeball
    Shiny Riolu - M - Duskball (egg moves: Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick)

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • Last edited:
    I have some shinny pokemon all were caught so they are not perfect I have a Druddigon, Gulpin and I have the ability to breed some HA pokemon that you do not have on your list like Caravanha speed boost and Trevenant harvest other then that I dont have much sadly.

I would also like to add Noibat to the Eevee trade if at all possible I know someone that wants him, sorry for not having much I got Y late and the new games came out ill be getting the new Sapphire on the 25th and I would like to have these guys banked and ready to move to the new game.

A Speed Boost Carvanha would be useful, and if you're willing to trade a shiny, I'd like the Druddigon, but if not the HA Trevenat is fine. I've got the Noibat bred, and I'm working on the Eevee, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

Okay, so after a quick look through my OR, i found these HA pokes

Eevee - F - Dream Ball
    Eevee - F - Luxury Ball - JPN
    Torchic - M - Pokeball
    Slowpoke - F - Ultraball
    Stantler - M - Dream Ball
    Whismur - M - Pokeball - JPN

Shiny Dragonite - F - Pokeball - JPN
    Shiny Sylveon - M - Pokeball - SPA
    Shiny Espeon - M - Pokeball - SPA
    Shiny Trevenant - F - Pokeball
    Shiny Goodra - M - Pokeball
    Shiny Riolu - M - Duskball (egg moves: Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick)

I don't have a HA Slowpoke yet, so that'll be useful, and could I also have a Luxury Ball Eevee? It'll make it quicker to evolve bred Eevees into either Espeons or Umbreons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back