• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Curious Question About Trade Shops

Years
  • How long usually does it take for a trade shop to be approved? I made a shop like a day and a half ago called Lord_Avaereck's Bartering Station (Might have called it Korin's Bartering Station), and I've seen new threads added since, did they decline my shop? Will they inform me if they decline my shop? Or tell me what I need to do to make it legit? It didn;t seem to be breaking any rules, maybe i;m just being impatient but this is the best forum I;ve come across so far and I'd really like to get my Legendaries and Shinies up for offer ASAP.

Years
  • As of right now, it looks like your thread is still awaiting approval, actually.

I can't say how long it normally takes since I'm not one of the ones that approves threads in that forum, but just give the mods there time to get around to your thread. :) You could PM them about it if you get worried about it I suppose, but pretty much just be patient about it.

Years
  • As of right now, it looks like your thread is still awaiting approval, actually.

I can't say how long it normally takes since I'm not one of the ones that approves threads in that forum, but just give the mods there time to get around to your thread. :) You could PM them about it if you get worried about it I suppose, but pretty much just be patient about it.

Cool, thank you! :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • How long usually does it take for a trade shop to be approved? I made a shop like a day and a half ago called Lord_Avaereck's Bartering Station (Might have called it Korin's Bartering Station), and I've seen new threads added since, did they decline my shop? Will they inform me if they decline my shop? Or tell me what I need to do to make it legit? It didn;t seem to be breaking any rules, maybe i;m just being impatient but this is the best forum I;ve come across so far and I'd really like to get my Legendaries and Shinies up for offer ASAP.

Your shop has been approved! :)

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help with anything else.

Back