• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the best Pokemon you've ever gotten through WonderTrade?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
There's always that wonderful chance of getting something special through wondertrade without even realizing how great the gift is that you've been given... or how lame the Pokemon you just sent over really is in comparison.

A few times, I've gotten legendary, and a few more times I have gotten a shiny Alakazam, Ampharos, Azurill, and a Greninja. Call it luck or perfect timing when it comes to hitting that WT button?

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2018
In one night I got a Shiny Poliwrath, Tentacool and Gyarados! I've not been that lucky since with Wonder Trade, but I occasionally get an uncommon Pokemon like Porygon or something...

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
I got really lucky and got a Hoopa and one time my friend got a Zekrom. We named this strange and rare event ....we call it ARP...Angry Relative Phenomenon. We figure the only one who would ever trade a legendary for the high probability of a Bidoof or fletchling etc is someone whos system was infiltrated by an angry sister, cousin, friend etc.... lol

Years
I think I've been lucky with WT somehow. I've gotten (all shiny) Shiftry, Shellder, Rotom, Darumaka, Altaria, Pyroar, Magikarp, Murkrow, Empoleon, Sylveon, Umbreon, and one other that I don't remember. The last 4 I've traded for others though. Then just a normal Moltres. (There was also a shiny Zigzagoon named "GitZigged" or something. It was lvl 100 and I tried to look up any possible way to change it, and upon failing, I angrily traded it away for some regular legend.)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
A Snivy with Contrary. WITH CONTRARY.

I also got some nice Pokémon, like Charmander, Honedge, Litleo, and Fletchling (I'm playing Alpha Sapphire, so those are quite valuable).

Back