• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring is here! Ready for Spring Fever?!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Happy Spring, PokéCommunity!
    This is a late thread, I know

Spring is here! Ready for Spring Fever?!

Yeahyaz, it's time to celebrate *Spring fever* in the northern hemisphere! You know, I understand. People love their Summer, and their Winter, which they both do have their strong points! But if there was one season in which I can enjoy forever, it'd have to be Spring. Not too hot, not too cold, especially beautiful in May! So tell me guys, do you like spring? Do you usually have plans around Spring time? Keep in mind, Spring time involves March, April, May and a little bit of June, so, i'd say it's the perfect time for parties this time of year!

Do you guys have any birthdays during Spring time? Post in this thread here, and I'll make a note of it in this thread! Well, whether you like Spring, or don't, I do wish this time of year is filled with cheer and happiness for you all~!

Years
  • Uh... as a southern hemisphere user it's more like autumn down here. Because on this side of the world everything is the complete opposite. It's weird I know hahahaha

Anyways, happy spring to the northern hemisphere users on PC though. Hope yours is a great one.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Spring is my favorite season. The weather is the best and I spend more time outside in Spring than in any other season. Also, my birthday is in Spring, June 1!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • +1 for the mid Autumn crew haha.

But wherever you are, happy Spring/ autumn/ any other type of season you're in right now!
    For you Autumn people, start grabbing you layers and try not to get sick even before those cold Winters hit. For you Spring people, keep away from the hay fever and allergies if you're one of those kind.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Uh... it's a tropical climate over here so I don't have Spring or Autumn. :x

But hey, happy spring to those in the northern hemisphere, and happy autumn to those in the south. I'll just be here, chilling with the transition season 'cause damn, I have no clue on whether it's still the wet or the dry season right now. :|

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Happy spring, PC! It's autumn down here though! :P

I've always preferred colder weather so autumn is my favourite, mostly because the temperature in April is usually just right! It's the perfect blend of sunshine and cool, crisp air and the world becomes so green! The rain finally arrives and all you want to do is snuggle up with a good movie, hot chocolate and a hoodie. :D

Years
  • Yes, Spring time is always great (: And I have my birthday this Friday, and that excites me. It's great that it's so much nicer out and no more godawful snowstorms!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Being someone who used to live in another state and then Florida I can say that it's not always Summer here. Like today (at least in my area) I would certainly call it a rainy spring afternoon. Wasn't too hot, it was raining, and it was breezy. The day before yesterday wasn't too bad either. But to me Summer is when I'm sweating the moment I'm out the door hahaha.

So like.... tonight I wouldn't call it a summer night. It's actually nice enough to swear a sweater and not die.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Berlin doesn't really get a 'Spring' as such it seems. It's gone from really cold, to really hot. The two are mixed together too, so one day it'll be like 20 degrees, the next it's 1 and such. The only evidence of Spring is the blossoms below my window, which are lovely. I'm happy it's getting warm again. The cold weather really gets me down sometimes. Happy Spring/Summer/Autumn everyone!

Back