• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Wish y'all had been online when I recorded this, but as requested... a tour of Tower Hills!

That is INDEED my tower. :) I no longer have access to creative though, just fyi. I've built more to my tower since you recorded, but it's all legit stuff from here on, though I am sad I can't fly now (and can't do command blocks).

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Well, considering that stack of diamond blocks was directly adjacent to a sign that read "omi's plot", and since there was another sign fairly close to it that said the same thing, I find it hard to believe that whoever took them thought they were unclaimed.

Anyways, if whoever took them is reading this: if you honestly thought those blocks were free to take, it's not too late to return them.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yo welsknight, if you want to compile all of your videos that you've made since I've last updated the OP, I can put them into there when I get a chance. You can either do it here or via PM, whichever is more convenient for you!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • omi im giving you a notification to ask if you're sticking entirely to light blue or are you eventually going with regular blue and/or cyan and/or purple and/or others?

I'm using light blue and pink mostly, I think I'm done with the light blue, though, And made my own pink sheep pen. c:

(I made two light blue babies in your farm and stole them, hope you don't mind. I have 10 now. Now they're pink and I'm collecting that. )

Thank you very much! ~~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ANNA THEY CLIMB. Villagers climb ladders. Butcher escaped and I'm having a terrible time getting the stupid fisherman back downstairs. The farmer was already gone when I logged on tonight. :c

Edit: Also I have used my entire fortune to buy name tags for my pets

DTqfgnQ.png

Edit #2: I literally just opened the door to my tower and the butcher sprinted back in
    but yeah, those jerks are staying behind cobble walls forever.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm using light blue and pink mostly, I think I'm done with the light blue, though, And made my own pink sheep pen. c:

(I made two light blue babies in your farm and stole them, hope you don't mind. I have 10 now. Now they're pink and I'm collecting that. )

Thank you very much! ~~
    okay! just hmu if you need anything~
    ANNA THEY CLIMB. Villagers climb ladders. Butcher escaped and I'm having a terrible time getting the stupid fisherman back downstairs. The farmer was already gone when I logged on tonight. :c

Edit: Also I have used my entire fortune to buy name tags for my pets

DTqfgnQ.png

Edit #2: I literally just opened the door to my tower and the butcher sprinted back in
    but yeah, those jerks are staying behind cobble walls forever.
    augh why are they so difficult ;___; i still have a farmer by the zomb spawner if you need to use him

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Oh where's that trading station? :3 I've been finding a trading station that is kinda separated since Penta's one kinda lags me out and hard to click the villagers ;x

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh where's that trading station? :3 I've been finding a trading station that is kinda separated since Penta's one kinda lags me out and hard to click the villagers ;x

Tower Hills has two small ones- one in Juno's tower basement and one down the stairs by my place right near the zombie spawner. dont even ask why i put it there idek

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm a pretty generous guy, especially in Minecraft, but when people take without asking or even without leaving a note, I get pretty ticked off. I logged in 2 hours ago with 10 or so stacks of hardened clay and 23 diamond blocks. When I logged on just now, all I have left is 4 stacks of hardened clay and 20 diamond blocks. Other stuff might have been taken, but I really only care about the hardened clay and the diamond blocks. If you read this and you were the one who took MY items which were in MY chests with MY name on the side, PLEASE SPEAK UP. :/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sadly it seems adding people tends to generate a spurt of theft. Hopefully it's a misunderstanding but I recognize the frustration of losing well-earned items. Sorry Zeffy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back