• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do people still play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysfinest1

The Original
Years
  • without e.v. training? i'm only saying this because i never learned of using E.V. training (which i'm going to start implementing for the most part) but i want to know if there is people who still don't play without it. and if so, let me know if your up to a challenge lol

so do you?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Uhh I'm not really sure if you're asking a general question "do you play without EV training" or if you're looking for a battle without EV training. If it's the former, feel free to remake this thread in Pokemon Gaming Central. If it's the latter, you'll want to make a post in The Quick Battle Thread in the Battle Center. Feel free to contact me if you're confused or you didn't mean either of these things and are unsure where to post! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back