• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a Sixth for Elite Four

Years
  • I need a final pokemon for my team against Elite Four.

My team thusfar:

Lucario-Lvl. 60
    Item:Lucarionite
    Power-Up Punch
    Swords Dance
    Aura Sphere
    Bone Rush

Delphox-Lvl. 60
    Item:Mind Plate
    Mystical Fire
    Physic
    Psyshock
    Flame Charge

Aurorus-Lvl. 60
    Item:None
    Ice Beam
    Ancient Power
    Avalanche
    Aurora Beam

Blastoise-Lvl. 60
    Item:Blastoisnite
    Aqua Tail
    Water Pulse
    Water Gun
    Skull Bash

Yvetal-Lvl. 60
    Item:None
    Snarl
    Oblivion Wing
    Foul Play
    Dark Pulse

I need one more and also can you critique my team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You should consider adding Talonflame, if you could. Preferably, one that has Gale Wings ability. With this and Brave Bird, you could wreck through any opponent without any sort of trouble at all. I know you already have a fire-type Pokémon on your team already, as well as flying, but you're not playing competitively, though, this is an in-game team, so it shouldn't hurt.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    You seem to lack something against Water types. I recommend a Grass type, like Trevenant or Ferrothorn. You could also go with Florges, because it can learn Grass type attacks despite being pure Fairy.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'd also recommend some different moves for Blastoise. You should replace Aqua Tail, Water Gun, and Skull Bash with moves like Ice Beam, Focus Blast, and Flash Cannon.

Back