• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late intro!!

jgalvan100

*****monally Challenged
Years
  • Yo! My name is Galvan and I've had this account since 2009. I now want to start posting on the forums here so I've decided to introduce myself. I have Black version 2 and I'm willing to trade if you want. I like One Piece and Dragon Ball. In real life I'm an alright guy (if you don't piss me off) and I'm a senior in High School. I love playing all types of games, especially the Sanic ones. I'm currently trying to get my Drivers License and I really don't want to graduate High School ;_; One last thing, I like Pokemon!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Galvan! It's great that you finally decided to be active. I also like Dragon Ball. Vegeta is my favorite character. Who's yours? I think that i'll try to get my driver's license this year or next year. Hope that you'll have fun at PC!

Years
  • Welcome Galvan!

I'm a big Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z fan too. I have a good bit of them on VHS, I want to get them all on DVD though.
    Hope you get your license (PRACTICE PARALLEL PARKING) I kept failing that part when I took the driving test. I've never had to parallel park since the test :laugh:
    If you want to trade the Trade Corner is a great place to get that hard to find pokemon. You can also ask me, I've had good luck getting a lot of them :) Pokedex: 648 :)

Anyway, have fun & make a lot of friends :)

Years
  • Better late than never, yup! Welcome back to PC and I'm glad you remembered us after all these years. :3

So glad that you want to become active here since we really, really do appreciate every member on the forum. <3 Is Black 2 your only Pokemon game, or have you played some of the previous ones? Though it seems like you'd enjoy our Black 2 & White 2 section as well as the Trade Corner when it comes to your Pokemon-related interests, so I'll leave those two off here as potential suggestions~! I know a few people who like both One Piece and Dragonball around here so I'm sure they'd love to chat with you. Sadly I can't remember their names off the top of my head, but it likely won't be difficult to find 'em! Maybe joining the One Piece Club would help you get to know other fans here, so feel free to explore around that thread. :D

But yeah, you seem like a pretty diverse person as far as interests go, so I'm sure you won't have trouble finding things to do here. Just make sure not to disappear or anything, since it really is worth it to stick around on the forum! Wouldn't want another three year-long absence, right? xD; Have a great time on PC and you're always welcome to contact a staff member if you need help!

See you around~

Back