• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sewer Rat

Years
  • INTRO
    This is one of my many ideas I have had for a fan-made Pokemon game. I have been wanting to make a game since April 2015. I've been inspired by such fan-games as Reborn,Insurgence, Eclipse, and Gaia the later two I know being hacks and not using RMXP; nevertheless I still enjoyed them. I originally planned on doing a hack but was far too incompetent to make it work for me. After trying the free trial of RMXP and downloading the essentials kit i knew this was the way to go if i was going to make a game I would be proud of.

BACKGROUND AND PLOT
    This game will take place in a region called Ainro. In this region Pokemon are more dangerous and aggressive than in others, that's why very different qualifications are required for you to become a trainer in the Ainro region. Unlike other regions Trainers are split into 7 rankings beginning with Rank D and ending with SSS (adapted from the Devil-May Cry series of rankings FYI). In Ainro the higher your ranking the more benefits you get to reap. In Ainro special privileges are awarded to trainers; and the higher your ranking the more benefits you get. Like getting discounts are even free items from Marts, access to knowledge shut off from the general population for this knowledge would prove dangerous in the wrong hands like knowing how to access the distortion world and it's history, and access to dangerous areas that contain treasures that have gone untouched for centuries. In order for a trainer to Rank up s/he must complete exams to qualify for a higher ranking. These exams do not test the trainers capability in raising powerful Pokemon but it test a trainers Intelligence,will, determination, along with psychological and physical traits as well. The rewards of being a powerful trainer makes many Pokemon trainers attempt to get a higher ranking by any means necessary.
    Now onto the players story.

Spoiler:

Features:
    - new region Ainro
    - Gen 1 - 6 pokemon
    - Side quest about 10
    - Updating trainer card for every time your rank goes up by changing the letter from say D to C. Also a points system on your trainer card where you have to earn a certain amount of points to be eligible to take the next exam. points will be earned by completing a request by someone or through a trainer battle.(this feature i know will be hard to do and i might have to compromise with something else but for now this is planed).
    - NO gyms or e4
    - cheaper items as you progress like a $1200 ultraball will be worth $200
    - Character Selection

Progress:
    earliest stages possible. So far I have the story and characters, and all the side quests planned out on a word document plus Starting on Maps it will take a long time for a demo

Engine:
    Pokemon Essentials V15.1

Last edited:
    Back