• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Village

What is better

• rm2k

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • rm2k3

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Hello,

I bet you are ready for a change well i would like to introduce Pok?mon Village.
    Instead of leaving for and adventure you stay home and work your way up in society

it is like animal crossing and pokemon crossed together

but i desperetly need resourses so if anyone could help me that you be fantastic.

i need pictures of 0 to 9 and a picture of these : symbols to make my clock thnx

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    This is like the third game that has had this idea in like the last 2 weeks. I see a trend coming on... Like Winter in Pokemon games was about 2 months ago, I think this is the next big thing...

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Yes well i am in desperate need of clock numbers or i cant make my day/night/time system

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I feel bad for ya, because I know the feeling, when you can't do something because you don't have the right Sprites available to you (see my forum, Galaxy of the Serakabis). If I could help you, I really would, but, I can't. Maybe make a request at the Resources area here.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    thnx so much hey all mite as well announce it if anybodey has ever heard of animal crossing i want to make a remake of that game but i cant find the chipsets and all the animal crossing stuff so if anyone could help me get some resoursces that would be fantastic

Years
  • i don't think there are any animal crossing resources.
    To get some you would probably have to make your own.

Also, the thread is called Pokemon Village, but your signature says Pokemon Life, Pokemon Life is the name of my game.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    hey sorry Auriok it was a typo
    i have now done alot more of my game and my clock system is complete

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    well i did it just like in the game animal crossing my new features in my game have the clock with day and night system... mood metre.... they dont show is this screeny this is just to show were you live for the first time and like in animal crossing i made the chipset myself for it the houses it may see weird but you get to choose a house and roof is a different colour

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Well i have made enough maps to make screenies and i will start including the clock and mood metre in my screenies ....

so check this thread often because i will very soon be puting my screenshots up

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • no I mean one after another you have to wait till someone else dose a post (or just use the edit botton ) this is just like double posting but five times XD

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Ultima Chocochu said:
    Your idea is awesome,I hope you finish this project..

Hey thnx i am still working on it alot but it is coming together really good

i am now working on the maps and i now have a screenshot which i will upload in a new post just for that screenshot

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I hope that you really put effort into this project. Good luck!

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Sorry i dont mean to doublew post but i needed to make the screeny first so i just made another reply and here it is

also if ya want the chipset i riped with these houses in it just ask and i will post them onto this thread

Back