• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] I tried my hand at drawing...

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I did my two favourite pokemon and one of my favourite heroes from a video game :D (Dota 2 - Troll Warlord)
    It came out better than I thought, was expecting it to become pretty, meh.

I reduced some details in the final product (the marrowak-trollwarlord sketch as you can see had more detailed features on his face compared to the final thing.)[/FONT]

Sketches
    Spoiler:

Coloured
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All images can be found here

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    These are excellent! I have no idea why you would say you, "tried your hands at drawing" when you're clearly a seasoned artist. These are well formed, fun little pieces and I can't help but to smile while looking at them. The Cubone in your second drawing is so adorable I just want to hug it omg.

Super excited to see what you post next. You definitely have a good thing going here and I hope you continue to share your talent with us! :)

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    These are excellent! I have no idea why you would say you, "tried your hands at drawing" when you're clearly a seasoned artist. These are well formed, fun little pieces and I can't help but to smile while looking at them. The Cubone in your second drawing is so adorable I just want to hug it omg.

Super excited to see what you post next. You definitely have a good thing going here and I hope you continue to share your talent with us! :)

Actually I put down stuff like this due to studies, needed to keep up with them and somewhere along nearly entirely forgot about them xD

But now that there's breaks I have time to revisit long lost hobbies :D

Back