• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy ~ The One - RM2k game i am Making

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Hello , i am making an RM2k game called Final fantasy the One ,

Its Rated PG13 , so be advised , i will post up more Data Later.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • heh... i have RPG maker 2k too on my computer... 2003 is out soon too but because of someone by the name of Don Miquel *ahem* it got a little bit of a... "problem..."

be sure to work out your formulas. RPGmaker2000 got some funny formulas that i can never balance out. I can never think of a good stat for characters in order to balance out the game. If you need help on it PM me anytime... i will try to help as much as i can. (i got a spreadsheet with the formulas types up and everything from a website... it's your best friend when you're making up the stats of enemies and your party members).

Good luck on your first gaming career XD !

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Frostweaver .... this isnt my first game lol , but thanks ..... there are possible ways people could help me.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • first game or not, RM2K is a very hard program to use well... you need a LOT of creativity to do some basic functions...

be sure to be organized with variables and switches... in my first game i messed up with names for my variables and chaos broke lose ever since...

if you need sprites for Pokemon characters RS (in RM2K format), ask away... i downloaded every single one of them from Meowth346 :)

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • If you need any help with stuff, ask me here or PM me. Or something. I've been using RM2K on/off since last September, and while I'm not exactly a pro with the thing, I know the basics and some pretty decent tricks inside out. Ya. :chinese:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Gee thanx ^^...

um Heres the Second Story out of the 17 chapters i planned

II - Save the Princess

Darius and Regina have just escaped the Land of Navarre ( sorta like the Name from SOM2.... )
    They Magically Fall out of the sky and Land in a place called Nimbus-Strata. They walk around... hearing screams and moans.. They find a house . They enter , A girl holding a gun Stood infront of them getting ready t shoot. Darius Replied , Please do not shoot , we are no Foes. She gracefully welcomed them in , then carefully locked all the doors and windows.

The Girl's name was Kerri. She told the heroes of the new ruler , Marcianus , Who let his gaurds rape the teens of this Village.. She was a victim , buyt lately she has been having dreams of the world outside , There were two ways out , The sky or ... The Palace north of the Village. They would have to fight off guards but it was needed for them to leave the village.

They went north . Entered the Palace. ( this part think of Chrono Trigger : fall of the Ocean Palace. ) They heard A girl Scream , She was being raped , They Fought the Gaurd who raped this girl , Natalia , Suddenly Kerri was surrounded by an Aura . Something on her forehead glowed the colors of the rainbow. It became a horn. Beams shot from the Horn as she summoned something , Yes summoned somthing , She became A Sumnmoner ..... The Guard Died

They Moved Closer in the palace , They went to the Basement .... They saw the Emperor Staring at something , A Satainstic Staute , He prayed to it that He would be wealthy. They Ran Down to stop the Emperor. He would not stop , he was in a trance . He stood Before our heroes , He touched the Statue , The Statue Crumpled up into Pieces , and Marcianus became possed. He became The Shiny Daeva - Vulcan.
    He shot Balls of Fire towards the heroes

Then When they all had suffered enough , Kerri had Gotten Up And the Horn on her Head Glowed Blue , The color of Water and Ice , She summoned Shiva to the Battle Field , Shiva Destroyed Vulcan ( think of it like Aeon Summoning , Every thing left except for Shiva and Kerri. ) The Palace Sunk into the Ground Fruther , They Emerged at the site of a Forest.

Kerri cried , this was the first time , since she was taken from her homeland , that she saw the world ........

End Second Story.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • oh i will i will! ^_^

but don't expect me to actually finish playing the game in a short amount of time... but i'll certainly try it out. Wonder if this will be too hard or not...?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • The difficulty is middle , but you know what im going to do .. it takes me fifteen minutes to get to the third boss

So im going to make it more challenging and make a battle system , summon system , and pretty graphichs.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Certainly I will post it up ^^

The Thing im Working on is the Acquire Systems , Like on FF7 and Chrono Cross , the things are called ANIMA , Theres 8 anima elements , Ice , Fire , Water , Thunder , Holy , Dark , Wind , Nature. There listed under Gemstones Though ,

Diamond - Ice
    Ruby - Fire
    Sapphire - Water
    Topaz - Lightning

LightStone - Holy
    DarkStone - Dark
    Amethyest - Wind
    Aquamarine - Nature

Yep , you only get them from Bosses , Side Quests , Custom Shops , and Other Events , but you will start out with the three main ones ( fire thunder water )

Anyways ^^ , Im going to ask someone to write up a 3rd chapter ^^ from where i left off, Thanx Sooooooo Much ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ohh.... talking so much RM2K stuff makes me want to make a game of my own again...

too bad there's no way we can work on this together as stupid email will certainly not allow us to send a gigantic game back and forth... i loved to use RM2K to make games... the only reason why i didn't make one for my own yet is because of balancing stats and other equation based problems... (i hate doing that... can never get a perfect stat number) Plot is the other thing that i have to think about too... -_-

either way best of luck for your game Dizzy!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Wow, I can't wait to see this game. I'd love to beta test it, if I could. Also, 2003 is out if you didn't know(I have it). Anyways, good luck, and if you need any help, I'll try to help out as much as I can.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • please don't use rm2k3... still extremely buggy at this time... also rm2k got a lot of mess already if you don't realize (so for Don Miguel as well. he's pretty much hated worldwide now).

use rm2k for now... tons of resources and stuff too. Can't wait to see it finished.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • there is but they're so hard to make well... so hard to use well too.

too bad ascii is not going to release the english rm2k3 because of the world's evil called Don Miguel... the gaming world is still hunting him down

Back