• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-CLOSED- Panda's Event, Shiny & Legendary Shop (IVs Coming Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2015
    To finish on the trade request of mew i am online now
    And my in game name:lewis
    You already have my freind code i have all not event pokemon and some shiny ask if you want any

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • I have an endless supply of Phione. I'd be interested in trading one for your Mew clone. I also have a few manaphy. I'd be interested in trading one to you for the non-cloned Brave Celebi.

I do realize, however, if I trade you the manaphy, you can get your own phione.

So if you're only interested in the manaphy, I think I'll take the mew for it.

Few other notes about my manaphy though. They are legal, but I borrowed my friend's AR on Pearl to cause the event distributor to give me the eggs. I no longer use an AR (decided I didn't like "cheating" with it after all). The manaphy also all have names. I can include the details if you are interested. As for the phione, if you want one of mine for the clone (I'm not sure how cloning works/how easy it is for you to get), I can name it whatever you like and am willing to try for a specific nature/characteristic...

The ditto I'm breeding with has some high IVs and a 31 in its spread somewhere (forget where...spa I think), but I'm also not as great at figuring out IVs as some of the wizards around here either. All I know is I tamed the ditto myself and IV calculators online said one of the ivs was a 31 and the others were decent that I can recall (I lost the notes I wrote on it xD)

I can't actually imagine you'd be interested in the phione after getting a manaphy. But if you want several manaphy, I have six available to choose from. They were all hatched without cheats, passed the bank check, and are level 1 so I'm not sure what IVs they'll end up with.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    I have an endless supply of Phione. I'd be interested in trading one for your Mew clone. I also have a few manaphy. I'd be interested in trading one to you for the non-cloned Brave Celebi.

I do realize, however, if I trade you the manaphy, you can get your own phione.

So if you're only interested in the manaphy, I think I'll take the mew for it.

Few other notes about my manaphy though. They are legal, but I borrowed my friend's AR on Pearl to cause the event distributor to give me the eggs. I no longer use an AR (decided I didn't like "cheating" with it after all). The manaphy also all have names. I can include the details if you are interested. As for the phione, if you want one of mine for the clone (I'm not sure how cloning works/how easy it is for you to get), I can name it whatever you like and am willing to try for a specific nature/characteristic...

The ditto I'm breeding with has some high IVs and a 31 in its spread somewhere (forget where...spa I think), but I'm also not as great at figuring out IVs as some of the wizards around here either. All I know is I tamed the ditto myself and IV calculators online said one of the ivs was a 31 and the others were decent that I can recall (I lost the notes I wrote on it xD)

I can't actually imagine you'd be interested in the phione after getting a manaphy. But if you want several manaphy, I have six available to choose from. They were all hatched without cheats, passed the bank check, and are level 1 so I'm not sure what IVs they'll end up with.

well, i just managed to get manaphy myself, however if you don't mind me re-trading it, we could still do that for one of my mews (i'm able to clone them very easily so if you have anything else to offer, i could trade you more than one :) )

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • I'm not sure what you mean by re-trading it? As in offering the manaphy I give you up on your board? I probably don't mind whatever it is you do.

I do have a question about clones that I'm foggy on memory-wise and still so after reading definitions. They're safe to use wherever you can use a Mew right? Can go in the bank and everything? What happens when by sheer chance I end up in a battle with the real version or a matching clone? Anything different?

FC: 0232-9556-7140

*Friend code supplied in anticipation of wanting the mew anyway :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    I'm not sure what you mean by re-trading it? As in offering the manaphy I give you up on your board? I probably don't mind whatever it is you do.

I do have a question about clones that I'm foggy on memory-wise and still so after reading definitions. They're safe to use wherever you can use a Mew right? Can go in the bank and everything? What happens when by sheer chance I end up in a battle with the real version or a matching clone? Anything different?

FC: 0232-9556-7140

*Friend code supplied in anticipation of wanting the mew anyway :D

yup, exactly that (putting it up for trade on my shop)

my mews can go in the bank, battle, etc, just like any uncloned mew, they are safe to use everywhere. also, i dont think anything different will ever happen as the mews are literally just copies of each other, the game wont necessarily check for that sort of thing during battle

i'll add your fc now :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Awesome! Which manaphy do you want? Any in particular? I already added you.

"Larwi" OT Saronai
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    13/7/7/7/6/7

"Sarwi" OT Saronai
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Impetuous and silly
    13/6/7/7/7/7

"Marwi" OT Saronai
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Hates to lose
    13/7/7/7/7/7

"Darwi" OT Saronai
    Characteristic: Sturdy body
    13/6/7/7/7/7

"Sharasvati" OT Saronai
    Nature: Gentle
    Characteristic: Scatters things often
    13/7/6/7/7/7

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Awesome! Which manaphy do you want? Any in particular? I already added you.

"Larwi" OT Saronai
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    13/7/7/7/6/7

"Sarwi" OT Saronai
    Characteristic: Impetuous and silly
    13/6/7/7/7/7

"Marwi" OT Saronai
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Hates to lose
    13/7/7/7/7/7

"Darwi" OT Saronai
    Characteristic: Sturdy body
    13/6/7/7/7/7

"Sharasvati" OT Saronai
    Nature: Gentle
    Characteristic: Scatters things often
    13/7/6/7/7/7

any of them is fine :) i'll go online now as well

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm a bit of a trading noob in this game. The cancels were accidental. Anywho, thanks a bunch for trading with me anyway, even though you already got a manaphy recently :D

I appreciate it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2015
    Is your mew still available? I don't have much but I have a Shiny dratini that I've spent the last few days breeding for and several legendary Pokémon.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Unfortunately, this shop hasnt' been posted in in over 8 months. I'll close it and please refrain from reviving threads older than a month. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back