• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Player Outfit Contest! [Black and White] (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Player Outfit Contest

Hi everyone, and welcome to another Player Outfit Contest! In this event, all you have to do sign-up, dress your character up accordingly to the provided theme, and post a picture. This contest will last three weeks; we'll be having entries during week one and two, and in the third week, we will cast our votes. The person who wins will get to choose the theme for a future contest, and those who at least participate will be rewarded with an emblem.

Theme: The colors black and white. Idea provided by PokeChris123.

Rules & Guidelines

You're allowed to submit up to three screenshots of your character.
    If you're caught posting others' characters (and not yours), you will immediately be disqualified.
    You may comment on other people's outfits, but please don't forget the 4 word/25 characters rule.
    Entries will remain open until September 15th; if you'd like to participate, sign-up before then.
    If you're unsure of something and would like to ask a question, then you may post it here.

Registration Sheet

Ready to sign-up? Fill out the form below and post a reply!

[b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Player Name[/b]:
    [b]Screenshot(s)[/b]:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: LuxrayHacker
    Player Name:Josh
    Screenshot(s):
    78XlH82.jpg

3J9Uapc.jpg

Zzu6ZUM.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Username: Celestiara
    Player Name: Amoiré
    Screenshot:

w17bpy.jpg

Just a note: Auraluxe and I are a couple IRL which is why we have the same IGN. Just to clear up any possible confusion! ^.^

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The entry phase of the contest is now over. No more submissions will be accepted.

The voting phase of the contest begins now! Vote for the person whose outfit best matches the theme/you like the best. Voting will be open to all members until September 22nd, make sure to get your vote in before then!

Years
  • I'm gonna kick things off by voting for destinedjagold (Jagold): not only do I like how the outfit blends in well with the chosen theme, but as an outfit in its own right I just think it rocks lol :) Definitely the sort of thing I'd pick if I were the male protagonist haha :) Finally as an added bonus, the snowy background is perfect for setting off the black and white theme :)

I must say it's very encouraging to see so many people take part in this one, good luck to everyone! :)

Reactions: Nah
    Years
  • Oh man so many great entries... I'm tied between three choices right now but it's so hard choosing just one.

Okay, after some looking at the pics I'm going for Yukari Yakumo because I noticed that pretty much everything on their character seems to complement each other. The top (that black ruffled one with the spots) is one of my personal fave clothing items in the game, and the black hair helps complete the whole thing. Not too bad for a first-timer I say.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Voting for Yukari Yakumo's screenies 'cause her character looks kawaii. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    It's a hard vote for me, coming down between DJG and Thief.

In the end, though, I think I'm going with destinedjagold. I like his outfit the most.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back