• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 3rd Game or Sequel Speculation

What would you like to see in Generation VI after Pokémon X and Y?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    No No No No No No No No No No No Nooooooo

You can't use those numbers that way.
    BW sold 14 million yes but it's been out for 2 years 11 months
    BW 2 has been out for 1 year and 1 month
    So BW2 has sold almost half the copies as BW did in half the time , so if given more time it would of caught up

And also think about this , it was only out 7 months before the next gen of pokemon games were announced , so that's not gonna help sales in the fall

We finished discussing about that part already! ;)
    So we can just leave that and move on! {:3}

I like Demien's suggestion about trilogy idea actually,
    it makes the franchise a step further than just simply altering and adding things.

It would be awesome if they can make a trilogy this way
    XY> RS remake > sister version of XY/sequel.
    Xerneas represents born and life, while Yveltal representing the opposite.
    Mt. Pyre and Cave of Origin would create good settings for those legends and great prequel for the 'Z version'.

JorgeAamelo

Reality Bender
    Years
  • I am pretty much on the side of those that wish for 3rd Generation Remakes more than sequels or third games, as I am pretty sure that I would probably focus more interest in the 3DS with a remake of that generation that right now with X and Y. I have interest in X and Y, I just don't focus to much on it because I don't own a 3DS nor feel like buying one at the time, yet the remakes would definitely boost my desire to get one, as Sapphire, even if I just played it when it was lent to me, still stays as my favorite game yet.

Although, if I had to choose between the sequel or a third game I think I would vote for a sequel, as I think it adds more deep to the story of the first set of games. I haven't played Black 2 or White 2 but, as from what I have seen, it adds a quite continuation to the story, in case you have really liked the originals. I really hope that the story of X and Y is as deep as the first set of Black and White games, as I also absolutely loved those.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    We finished discussing about that part already! ;)
    So we can just leave that and move on! {:3}

I like Demien's suggestion about trilogy idea actually,
    it makes the franchise a step further than just simply altering and adding things.

It would be awesome if they can make a trilogy this way
    XY> RS remake > sister version of XY/sequel.
    Xerneas represents born and life, while Yveltal representing the opposite.
    Mt. Pyre and Cave of Origin would create good settings for those legends and great prequel for the 'Z version'.

That's the stupidest response for an argument I've ever heard. Your response is saying your not talking about it any more instead of Refuting what I'm saying?

I'm Embarrassed for you.
    Lol anyways while I kinda like the idea for a trilogy
    I doubt its gonna happen.
    Game Freak is gonna give us something we aren't even thinking about now

Back